Part 4: Finding Out The Truth

*In the field with the 3 Wooden Polls*

"Kakudai, you're interested in learning Sage Mode, huh?" Naruto inquired.

Kakudai nodded, "Yeah, for the Tournaments."

"I understand what you're getting at. Let's begin your training then. It won't be easy, so prepare yourself," Naruto warned.

"Okay, I'm ready. What do I need to do?" Kakudai asked eagerly.

"You won't be able to master it by simply practicing jutsus. You need to meditate to find your Nature Energy," Naruto explained.

"Nature Energy?" Kakudai questioned, perplexed.

"Yes, it's a form of energy like chakra, but it requires extensive training to acquire. I suggest you use two or three clones to assist with your meditation, which should make it easier. Moreover, you're incredibly adept with jutsus, so I'm confident you'll master it by tomorrow," Naruto encouraged Kakudai.

Alright, let's start. (Kakudai replied with excitement)

*A Few Minutes Later*

"Attempt to maintain balance on this point and encourage your clones to do the same. Additionally, focus on meditation and delve into your mind to access the Nature Energy." (Explanation from Naruto)

Kakudai responded with a despondent tone, "Um...alright."

Naruto asked, "What's wrong? Don't you want to learn this?"

Kakudai replied, "I do, but will this make me stronger than my friends?"

Naruto reassured him, "Certainly, mastering this technique has the potential to make you even stronger. However, the Sage art has more to offer, and you must begin here and progress gradually."

Kurai appeared from the bushes, remarking, "Yes, we all have to start somewhere."

Kakudai and Naruto were taken aback, asking, "Kurai? What are you doing here?"

Kurai explained, "I also wanted to learn, and I noticed you and Naruto were here."

Naruto exclaimed, "Well then, let's begin!"

*While they were Training*

"Take it one step at a time, Zumo!" Sasuke exclaimed. "Excellent!" he added.

Zumo dashed towards Sasuke, throwing Shurikens with enhanced speed and agility using a wind-style Jutsu. Sasuke skillfully dodged them while Zumo created shadow clones and propelled himself forward. Zumo attacked Sasuke with kicks and Kunai knives, but Sasuke was quick to counter and defend himself. Zumo even teleported behind Sasuke to launch a series of punches, but Sasuke evaded all of them except the last one.

Zumo attempted more kicks, but Sasuke caught him in mid-air and managed to dodge a knife attack. Sasuke recognized Zumo's skills and potential as he entered the second stage of his Sharingan, and praised his efforts. Sasuke then instructed Zumo to focus on Genjutsu for his next step.

*Zumo Screamed in excitement*

*Back to Kakudai and Kurai*
10 hours later.

AHHHHHH!!!!!! (Sounds of the Sage mode immense as Kakudai's eye turn Yellow with a line in the middle.)

"WOW!!!.... I did it." (Kakudai Shouted)

"Sssshhh.... keep it down Kakudai, Kurai is still finding his Sage mode." (Naruto swisper)

"Almost.... There....." (Kurai Mumbled)

1 hour later

"Ahhhh!!!"(Kurai shouts as his Sage mode activates)

"Finally!!!!" (Kurai Shouts in joy)
"Good work you guys!!" (Naruto happily Replied)
"Who wants to learn the Rasengan!!!" (Naruto screamed)
Shhh....( Kurai and Kakudai Replied and fell to the floor)
"Well that's a yes, we start tomorrow!!" (Naruto shouts)

* Even after Kurai was knocked out, naruto could have felt Kurai pulling in nature energy at a constant force, even feeling the wind around him getting rough*

In a random place away from the Village

Yamoshi trained with his sword, striking precise blows at his targets. "I must find him," he muttered to himself. "Sasuke never killed that man. He's still out there, and I will make him pay."

As he fought, Yamoshi thought of the loved ones he had lost. "Jūden, Kakashi," he whispered. "I'm sorry." He gritted his teeth, determination burning in his eyes. "I will avenge you."

With a fierce yell, Yamoshi unleashed a fireball jutsu, burning a picture of himself, Kakashi, and Jūden. "I won't stop until justice is served," he declared.

Yamoshi knew that his new Mangekyou ability was powerful. It could put a person's body to sleep, rendering them immobile except for their mouth and neck. But he also knew that only those with strong willpower could break free from his jutsu.

"I only have three years left," Yamoshi thought grimly. "I hope the Mangekyou cure will be ready by then."

*Phone rings*

"Hello, hey Dad. Tournaments? Yeah, Yeah I can be there. Ok Bye...." (Yamoshi ends the call)

That's enough for me to hear I will see him at the Tournaments if he is willing to kill me

Sir Don, (Enemy Troop)

"shhh let's get out of here. Then we talk" (the anonymous person replied)

*Doctors office*

"Hello Shiroi," greeted the doctor.

"Hello," Shiroi replied.

"I hope you're well. I have good news for you - your eyes have the potential to evolve into Mangekyous. However, like other Uchihas, you need to go through a traumatic experience to activate them. The bad news is that you could contract an infection, but luckily a cure for the Mangekyou is currently being developed. It's important to wait for it before risking infection. But I'm here to advise you that you need to leave the village," explained the doctor.

"Wait, what? Why?" Shiroi asked.

"You need specialized training from someone who can handle all types of Dojutsus," the doctor implied.

"No, I won't go. Why can't I receive the training here?" Shiroi questioned.

"We have no other choice. If you don't leave after the tournament, we will have to take you by force," the doctor explained aggressively.

Shiroi sat and thought about the potential consequences.

*To Be Continued*

"Today's the day, Tournaments I'm so pumped." (Zumo Happily said)

"You know what time it isss Shiroi." (Doctor answered)

"I will kill you!!" (Uzu aggressively answered)