Part 3: Coincidences

*At The Leaf Village Hospital*

*Shiroi watches out the window after the incident that happened that led him to go unconscious*

*The Door Opens*

"Great to see you're awake," Natsu signaled, "I've been up all morning." Shiroi replied, "Oh, did the doctors inform you of anything?" Natsu asked, "No, they only came in and gave me food. They mentioned they'll clarify when you're present," Shiroi explained.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Please come in," Natsu gestured as the doctor arrived. "Hello, Shiroi's mother, isn't it?" The doctor asked. "Yes, that's correct," Natsu replied. "Great, please take a seat," the doctor gestured. "Shiroi has made a full recovery," the doctor continued, "and our DNA tests show that he is part Uchiha, which is interesting. I have a serious question for you, Shiroi's mother. Have you had any physical encounters with an Uchiha?" Natsu mumbled a response, admitting that the father of her child was indeed an Uchiha.

"Ah, I see," the doctor nodded, "when two Dojutsu blood types come into contact, there is a chance that the child may develop a Byakugan or Sharingan. In Shiroi's case, he has developed both, which is quite rare. The chances of this happening are low, but it is possible. This could explain why he hasn't awakened his Byakugan yet. The side effects are minimal, but he will need to produce a large amount of chakra. We have provided him with food pills to assist with this. Additionally, he will need to train in order to master the awakening. We are not yet sure if he will be able to obtain the Mangekyou, but if he does, there is a risk of eye cancer. We are currently working on a cure, but it may take three to four years."

Natsu's eyes widened in shock as she heard this news, while Shiroi was left speechless.

*In the Leaf Village In a Fast Food Place*

Bruh, Tournaments begin in 3 weeks. (Zumo Nervously Emplied) Why so nervous Zumo? (Uzu asks) It's just I get nervous about these things. (Zumo Explains) Well, we all feel the same w... (Jūden tries to reply) phahaha, im not scared of these tournaments. Lol (Uzu Pestered Historically) Come on Uzu, don't be that messed up. (Kurai emplied) We all are nervous in this instance. (Shiroi answered) besides, we have 3 weeks left of training. (Shiroi said) I hope you guys have been training since last month. (Kakudai replied) Well, I did a bit of training to make sure I pass the tournament. (Uzu emplied) I thought you say you weren't going to lose. (Shiroi emplied) No, I'm not losing, I'm just making sure I do win. ( Uzu aggressively answered) So you weren't confident as you thought. ( Shiroi responded) *Uzu looked with annoyance.* Alright enough, we all just have to be good and improve. ( Jūden Happily Suggested)

*Back to Zumo's Household*

Zumo's mom greeted him as he arrived home unexpectedly early. "Hey Zumo, you're back early," she said. Nervously, Zumo responded, "Yeah... um, Ma." Curiously, his mom asked, "Yeah?" Zumo then asked, "Who can train me?" But his mom replied, "I don't think anyone can right now, Zumo. Lord 6th is busy and Sasuke is on an important mission."

However, Zumo suddenly remembered something and exclaimed, "Wait, that's right! Sasuke can help me! He can teach me how to use the Sharingan." Excitedly, Zumo ran out the door while shouting, "Thanks, Mom!" Frustrated, Zumo's mom muttered, "Zu... Ugh, this child."

*Zumo Runs to the Hokage's office*

*Kakashi writes on a form given*

*Door Busts Open*

"Zumo shouted for Lord Kakashi, and asked where Sasuke was. Kakashi responded, and before he could finish, Sasuke interrupted and said he was there. Kakashi was surprised to see Sasuke back. Zumo jokingly called Sasuke 'Sussykay' and explained that he wanted him to train him. Sasuke asked if he didn't have a father or mother who could help him, to which Zumo explained that they had both passed away. Sasuke was shocked to meet another Uchiha and agreed to follow Zumo for training. Zumo was surprised and asked if Sasuke was serious, to which Sasuke confirmed that he was."

*In a random field a little away from the leaf*

Sasuke expressed his interest in seeing Zumo's skills, prompting Zumo to respond with a mumble. Sasuke asked what was wrong, encouraging Zumo to pull out a shadow clone Jutsu that scattered around. Despite the clones running towards him, Sasuke remained calm and strong, dodging and kicking the clones that attacked him. Zumo then turned on his Sharinghan and engaged Sasuke in hand-to-hand combat, throwing multiple combinations before attempting a sweep kick. However, Sasuke was quick to react and swapped places with a nearby tree using his Rinnegan. Surprised, Zumo stopped fighting.

Sasuke acknowledged Zumo's abilities but also pointed out that there was room for improvement. He offered to teach Zumo and promised to help him become much better before the Tournaments. However, he warned that the training would not be easy and that Zumo would need to be willing to work hard. Zumo accepted the challenge.

*To be Continued*