THE END - THANK YOU <3

Phew! After writing and publishing this story - very irregular tbh - for almost a year, we've finally reached the end. I want to say a massive thank you to every single one, who read my first story.

I hope you are satisfied with the ending of Kathy's story.

Now a few disclaimers everybody else puts at the beginning (which might be better), but I'm not everybody else so here we go:

-The only characters that belong to me are: Kathy Dawson, Mary Lowe, Betty Lowe, Bill Lowe, Jack Lowe, Mary's husband Jacob, Betty's husband James, Jack's wife Rosalie, Mary and Jacob's children Howard and Sandra, Betty and James' children Sarah, James and Veronica and Jack and Rosalie's children Paul and Julia. Oh, and also Christopher Lloyd, the guy on the TV at the beginning of the story.

-Many people I mentioned used to be real life people (like Harold, Captain Edward Smith, Thomas Andrews, etc.). Because of that fact I sometimes was feeling a little uncomfortable to post this story, because I didn't want to come across disrespectful. So, if I wrote anything disrespectful, I apolgise for that.

-I have no idea if the inscription on the gravestones in the last chapter are correct. I did google about it, but still I'm not sure. So I apologise if I got anything wrong.

-All dates (except for the birth- and deathdate of Harold Lowe and the whole dates in the titles of each part - except the present-parts) were thought of by me.

-If there happen to be any similarities to living or already deceased people (with the names I found myself), I need to say that this is a coincidence and was not intended by me.

-PLEASE DON'T COPY AND TAKE AS YOUR OWN!!! Feel free to get inspired by my story to write your own, though ;-)

So, I hope I said everything important, if not -> let me know :-)

Furthermore, I need to apologise if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes in my story. English is not my native language.

IF you have anything to compliment: let me know. And IF you happen to have to criticize anything, feel free to tell me but please stay respectful.

That's it, I guess.

xoxo, Anny <3