PART 19

The two girls arrived at Chaeyoung's house. They entered the house and both gasped when they saw Irene and Seulgi kissing on the couch.

"Yaaah! Get a room!" Chaeyoung shouted while her hands are still covering her face.

The couple were startled and moved away from each other realizing they're not alone. Irene stood up and greeted the two as if nothing happened and walked towards the kitchen. Leaving Seulgi on the couch, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Sorry for interrupting" Chaeyoung teased. Seulgi shot her a death glare then cover her own face.

"Can you please hit her head for me, Mina?" Seulgi mumbled gaining a small laugh from Mina.

The younger girl held up her hands in defeat and gestured Mina to follow her which the older girl did. They're walking towards the stairs near the kitchen when Irene stopped them.

"Omo! Mina, why are you soaking wet?" Irene asked as she walked closer to the girl. She wasn't able to notice it a while back because the lights are off and Mina was standing behind Chaeyoung. "What happened to your lips?"

Mina forgot about her lips being slightly busted. The cut was probably from the ring her dad is wearing. Mina was stopped from thinking any excuses when Chaeyoung moved her face closer to Mina's trying to examine the cut on the older girl's lips causing the latter to moved backwards.

"I- I just lost my balance a while ago." Mina lied.

Chaeyoung went back to her previous position, and definitely don't believe the older girl's statement. She felt that Mina doesn't want to let their unnies know the fight she had with her father. "Mina-unnie and I have to work on a project, is it okay if she stay here, unnie?"

"Ofcourse. Mina, go clean yourself up and get changed before you catch a cold." Irene replied turning her back to prepare dinner. "I'll give Chaeng the ointment for your lips later."

Mina and Chaeyoung went upstairs to her room. The older girl's breath was taken away for a moment by the sight of Chaeyoung's room. It screams comfort.

At the other corner of the room, the younger girl have her study area where some of her paint materials are scattered

At the other corner of the room, the younger girl have her study area where some of her paint materials are scattered. A couch, a large mirror, a lot of paintings on the wall, there's also a guitar hanging.

"Oh. I'm really sorry, my room's a mess" Chaeyoung said scratching the back of her neck.

"It's okay. Mine's a mess too." Mina lied. "Chaeng?"

"Hmm?" The younger girl hummed in response as she fix her bed.

"I'm sorry you have to lie to them." Mina said. She felt Chaeyoung knew she lied about her lips. The younger girl have a feeling it's from the fight Mina had with her father but she didn't say anything. She can feel Mina don't want to talk about it anyways.