PART 32

Have you ever looked at someone and thought, "I really love this person".

That person is just simply breathing, just existing and just doing what every other person normally do but there's something in them that makes you think how much you just love them.

That always happen to Mina whenever she looked at Chaeyoung. Falling for her, is something Mina never saw coming. Unexpected, one might say.

"Yah. Mitang, Chaeyoung won't go anywhere." Sana said as she nudged her cousin's waist. "Stop staring, whipped."

Mina looked away and turn her focus back to the same page of the chapter she's been studying. "Shut up." she said.

All the nine girls are in Jihyo's place. They've decided to spend their Saturday to study for their exam the following week.

"Why is math necessary?" Momo groaned. "This is so hard."

"Which part? I'll help you." Dahyun responded and moved closer to Momo.

"Now you're the one who can't stop staring." Mina said teasing her cousin. "Stop being jealous, whipped. "

"I'm not." Sana rolls her eyes.

"Sana unnie. You're finished with this right?" Tzuyu interrupted, showing a slide from her laptop. "Can you explain it to me?"

"Ofcourse, Tzuyu." Sana smiled.

They all went back to studying. After another hour, they all decided to take a break and have their snacks.

"Let's order pizza?" Jihyo asked.

"And fried chicken, unnie. Please?" Chaeyoung added as she walked towards Mina. "Hi. What are you looking at?"

"Oh. Just looking at this email. They sent me the pictures from the shoot yesterday." Mina answered.

"It's already done?" Nayeon asked. "Let me see!"

Mina nodded and moved closer to her girlfriend's side so that Nayeon can see the pictures. "Here."

"They'll include these for next month's edition." Mina added.

"Next month? I'll be the first one to purchase it." Chaeyoung said.

"Why do you need to buy the magazine when you have the real deal beside you?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah. You know I could just send these to you, right?" Mina laughed.

"Why not? I want to." Chaeyoung pouted then wrapped her arms around Mina's arm.

"Okay." Mina smiled, kissing her girlfriend's head.

The food they ordered finally arrived and all of them plopped themselves on the couch.

"Ah! Finally!" Momo exclaimed.

"I'm really hungry." Chaeyoung said as she put her phone down on the table.

"Yo! How cute is this?" Nayeon asked holding Chaeyoung's phone. "Jeongyeon never put our picture as wallpaper."

"Yah! Unnie!!" Chaeyoung whined, and Mina just laugh at how hard Chaeyoung is blushing.

"What? Let me see" Jeongyeon said getting the phone from her girlfriend's hands. "Wait when was this taken?"

"Wait. Are you in a yacht?" Dahyun asked.

"They are." Tzuyu added.

"I took her out on a date last time." Mina answered. "The day after Seulgi unnie's proposal."