one

There's something beautiful about the morning sun. Maybe it's the way the world seems to open up beneath it. It could be how everything seems a bit brighter under the sunlight.

But Felix knows the real reason.

It's because the morning sun hits her just right. It's because the sunlight shines on her, highlighting her shy smile as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

He just noticed her one day in the cafe, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she ordered a coffee. Her little pout, the way her cheeks puffed out, her dark hair tousled from sleep. All of it caught Felix's attention, and he's been fascinated ever since.

Felix's only talked to her once, and he remembers it clearly. Everything, down from what she was wearing to what time it was, is burned in his memory.

She had forgotten her phone on the table, almost falling asleep before leaving the cafe. Felix panicked for a moment before chasing after her, falling over himself to give her the phone.

Felix's heart begins to race when he recalls the way she looked at him, pinching her lips thoughtfully. The way the sunlight reflected off of her eyes made him fall in love all over again.

The cafe girl has stolen his heart, and he doesn't even want it back.