two

Shy smiles and nervous giggles. Felix never thoughts moments like these would be so special to him. But they are.

He's only ever seen her in the morning, but it's all he needs to see. Felix doubts she even recognizes him, but she is always the highlight of his day. His instant serotonin.

Lost in his thoughts, Felix doesn't even realize someone is in front of him until they speak.

"Excuse me," a groggy voice says. "Is it alright if I sit here?"

Felix forgets to breathe for a moment. All bundled up in an oversized hoodie and her hands wrapped around a hot drink, she looks beautiful. There's no other way to describe it.

He just nods silently, afraid of what he'll say if he opens his mouth. It would be weird if he confessed his love for a girl he's never met before. She'd probably run screaming in the opposite direction.

Felix clears his throat, his heart beating faster when she looks at him with those star-like eyes. He gestures awkwardly at her cup, his ears burning with embarrassment.

"What, um, what did you get? To drink?"

She looks down, almost as if she's forgotten the drink was there. Her mouth curves in a small "O" before giving him a small smile.

"Hot chocolate. I don't usually drink coffee."

Felix nods, tapping gently on the table as he avoids eye contact. There's a moment of silence before she slides her drink across the table to him. He looks up, eyes widening as he sees that smile. God, he thinks to himself. I would do anything to keep her smiling forever.

"You want to try it?"