six

Is it possible to fall in love with everything about a person?

Felix thinks so. After all, he is.

Abhigna. That's her name. Almost as beautiful as her smile. It means wise, which she's not, but Felix loves it anyway. 

He looks down, smiling brightly when he sees their hands intertwined. Nothing could make him happier than this exact moment, when they're walking side by side and silently falling in love together. Is there something better than this?

"Sunshine," he says, squeezing her hand once to get her attention. "Have you ever had coffee before?" She hums, thinking to herself.

"It's not really my thing." She turns to Felix, her eyes shining as she sees Felix's smile. What she wouldn't do to keep him smiling for the rest of his life. "Why?"

Felix shrugs, his smile changing from a happy one to a mischievous one. "Does there need to be a reason? I just wanted to know more about my girlfriend."

Felix pulls her into him, wrapping his arms around her waist as he snuggles into the area between her neck and shoulder. Them being the same height, it was easy for Felix to feel safe with her, while still making her feel comfortable. It was a give and take relationship, the best kind.

"I want a hot chocolate," Abhigna says, practically dragging Felix to the closest restaurant. "And you can't stop me."

Felix laughs, pressing a gentle kiss to her shoulder before releasing her and grabbing her hand again.

"I wouldn't dare."