seven

Felix hands her the hot chocolate, holding onto his vanilla white mocha. She lights up, immediately taking the top off of the cup to see the whipped cream. A laugh leaves her lips as she runs a finger through it and licks it.

Felix can't help but laugh too, taking a sip of his coffee as he watches the girl he loves drink the liquid chocolate.

She looks over at Felix, a curious expression on her face. Felix immediately understands what she wants, sliding his drink over to her to let her try it.

Picking it up, she carefully takes a small sip. There's a moment of silence where neither one of them speaks, Felix anxiously waiting for her reaction.

A small smile grows on her face, and she takes another sip. And another. Until finally, she stands, taking both her drink and Felix's with her.

"Hey!" Felix follows her out the door, feigning offense. "That's my coffee." She just laughs, starting to run a little.

"Not anymore!" She shouts over her shoulder, picking up the pace. Felix laughs, jogging after her and watching as she struggles to keep both drinks from spilling. A wicked smile appears on Felix's face as he realizes the best way to get his coffee back and tease his girlfriend.

Running after her, he grabs her shoulder and spins her around, stopping her by pulling her waist.

"Sunshine," Felix says sternly, pouting a little. "I want my coffee."

Abhigna just laughs, teasingly taking another sip. "Well, you're not gonna get it."

Felix smirks before leaning in slightly. Her eyes widen as she watches Felix come ever so close.

"I don't have to drink it to taste it."

With those words, Felix brushes his lips against hers, his eyes fluttering closed as he pulls her in by her waist. He lifts a hand up to her hair, intertwining his fingers in the dark brown strands. 

Just as she decides it's not worth it to keep holding onto the drinks, Felix pulls away a few inches, marking the blush on her cheeks and ears.

Smiling softly, Felix traces her cheek with the backside of his knuckles.

"Funny. You smell like chocolate, and taste like vanilla."

this is for @LixiesEgg and this is about felix, and this ff is potentially the fluffiest thing I've ever written

BUT

i cried. please be emotional with me.

everyone say namjoon for president 2024.