revival

i have 0 clues as to why this book is still going on. holy cheese on a stick. its still going. i can't believe it. just how. i killed a man. what.
not to mention the author is old and dusty now, we need to buy a new one
my sense of humour is nonexistent
warning>>>> short chapter here
———————————————

Y/N walked down the stairs. Sugon rubbed against their legs.

By the way, Sugon was 053's "kitten" (actually a squirrel that acts like a cat but don't tell anyone). 096 found it in the woods and let 053 have it. 079 and 035 tried to get her to name it Sugondese, but 053 refused saying it was too long. She shortened it to Sugon, and now the crew have a very cat-like squirrel named Sugon. Like, it even purrs like a cat. And meows like one.

... is Sugon actually a cat that looks like a squirrel???

Bright was admiring the wallpaper in the hallway, and Y/N walked over to him.
"Bright. for goodness sake. its just a white wall what is there to look at" They shook their head slowly, exasperated. It was the fourth time today that the scientist had been caught staring at the white wall.

Bright frowned at Y/N. "Okay, Grinch, i don't know about you but i find this wall to be beautiful on the inside, and not on the outside! you should never judge a book by it's cover." He huffed and went back to wall-gazing.

"bright. what do you mean inside" Y/N gestured to the wall. "you wanna know what's inside this wall? huh? concrete. thats all. concrete, bright."

Bright opened his mouth to protest, but Y/N left before he could say anything.

Y/N laid down, sprawled on the living room couch. (do we have a couch in there? dunno, we should) They let out a long sigh.

————————
yall im sorry for such a short chapter after such a long time
i just posted a short thing
but yeah, stop celebrating everyone, because sadly the garbage hasn't been taken out yet

sugon is now the cat of the house, but hes gonna get a cat friend soon