youtube kids

sayonara capital letters
—————————————

Y/N awoke in a large room, with comically tall bunk beds around them.
next to them, sat their favorite angsty ai.

"goddamnit, 079, how long have i been out?????" Y/N looked at their hands. they were no longer claws?? "w..."

"oh, Y/N." 079 beeped. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, you don't remember anything right?" the monitor's screen glitched out for a moment. "Yeah, we left the house ages ago. we-"

Y/N sat up. "079 where ARE we and did the curse break off"

"you wish," whispered an ominous, disembodied voice, that was completely ignored by 079.

"Y/N i'll tell you relax-"

"i CANT 079 WHERE AM I"

"listen"

"how BIG is this ROOM where is my HOUSE"

"Y/N SHUT IT" 079 screeched, "i'll TELL you what i know"

Y/N wiped a tear from their face. "where are we, 079?"

079 glanced at Y/N "honestly no clue. you've been out for like. a year" 079 displayed a picture of an old man shrugging on his screen. "i think the guys sold us off to the devil or something"

"what do you mean"

"we were stuck at some subway station in Wisconsin after finding the lost city of el dorado. you know, to pay off 053 and 096's debts to the italian mafia for those mario shrooms? we had to pay interest because those bastards got swatted by 106. in his defense, those guys totally deserved it for making fun of 682's battle scars that he got from the civil war. you weren't there for it, don't worry, we hid you in a bunker with 049 and 035. they probably made out or something. frisky gay dudes. loads of character development happened Y/N, we're all completely different people now. kind of. anyways, we hired a hitman to get 106's crusty backside and now he's gone, so... oh, i think i'm going on a tangent. sorry, your organic human brain probably didnt get all that." 079 booped.

"anyways, as i was saying, we met some guy in the train station on our way to new york. we were gonna take an international flight to france to speak with their president after he rudely ignored us when we won the nobel peace prize for turning 999 into a marketable plushie and ending the civil war. damn mexicans... also, we heard 106 was taken somewhere in germany, so thats something. although our source of information, the russian spies, weren't incredibly reliable. we learnt that the hard way during the civil war, you see."

Y/N blinked. "079, the subway station.."

"Oh- Oh yeah. yeah, i was getting there. sh." the computer scowled at them. "so yeah, we actually gambled all our money away to the devil, 035 apparently developed a gambling addiction after the whole el dorado fiasco and we went to the casino-"

"079"

"IT'S PART OF THE STORY IDIOT, I SWEAR,"

Y/N buried their face in their hands as their lovely ai friend went on. how does it even remember all this information?

"SO YES, WE WERE BROKE, Y/N. WE WERE BROKE." 079 let out loud beeps, and Y/N then noticed there was a pleasant tune playing in the room. "and this guy, this guy came over and said he'd play a game with us. something about throwing stuff on the ground. he said everytime we won, we'd get loads of money or whatever. and we said yes."

"..how'd it go?"

"uh, we lost, a lot,"

"dear god. did he ask for anything"

"i can't remember, Y/N. if that brain of yours worked a bit then you'd know i don't have a large amount of memory"

"you'e telling ME you can remember your trip to el freaking dorado and the civil war but you can't remember what the guy saked for"

"listen. 049 said we were 'riding the trends'. take that as you will, because after that, i woke up alone in this room."

———————————————-
the chapter has 666 words guys
also i can't remember ANYTHING about the plot end me