*jumps into motivation circle*

"What in the fresh ham is that?" 096 fearfully backed away from a long hissing animal on the ground. His attention shifted to a triangle structure in the distance. Moving to get a better look at it, he walked right into a big prickly plant. Jumping away, he glanced back at a big statue he'd seen earlier.

It was a really big statue. Ginormous. It was that of a lion with a human face. It was wearing a strange hat too. Sand blew into 096's eyes. "What? Where am I??"

Looking around once more, something clicked in his mind.

"HOW THE HECK DID I GET TO EGYPT"

096 shook his head. "Why are the pyramids so close to the Sphinx?? They shouldn't be this close, I'm sure of it"

"Then again, I can't read, I've been held captive for years, maybe it changed"

A tumbleweed rolled across the dunes nearby, just like in the movies.

"Who am I talking to"

"Me" a voice boomed from the Sphinx.

096 looked around, stunned. "Uhh.. h-hi?" 096 waved at the statue with a shaky hand.

"Who are you?"

096 gaped at the giant creature. It looked down at him in a disgusted manner.

"Wanna hear a riddle?"

No response from the pale humanoid.

"What is ugly and clueless?"

"M-me? Well I-"

"Correct, it's you"

"I- you're mean- you- you're the worst Sphinx ever.." 096 looked to the ground and started sniffling. The Sphinx exhaled on the skinny creature, which was apparently supposed to be some form of affection.

"Who's Sphinx? I'm Spink"

"Sp-Sphinx?"

"No, Spink"

"... am, am I hearing you right or"

"It's Spink, dude, you don't know me?"

"You're not the Sphinx...?" 096 frowned. "Uhhh... so do those pyramids have a different n-name too or?"

"... those are the pyramids of Greasa? I dunno man, we're pretty famous throughout the entirety of Reath."

"throughout the entirety of W H A T"

"Reath?? Our planet that we all are on?? You really are clueless"

096's face contorted in disbelief. "Wh-what's the name of the.. big p-pointy stick in Paris?"

"The Falafel Tower in Rispa, Canfer?"

"cance"

096 sighed. How'd he get here? Was this really just the Sphinx, just messing with him? Did 049 give him some sort of hallucination-inducing shot?

"bye spink"

The little hmm wandered off.

"But I haven't told you your three insults yet!"

————————————————
Sorry for not updating the book.
TwT
Hope y'all have a good week