01. The story begins

~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE:) ~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers:) this is my first ever Wattpad story so I hope this interests you enough to keep reading. I want to let you know before you start reading is that I somewhat have a plot but if I do get some readers I will ask for any suggestions.

Anyway, enjoy ;) .........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori

Seventeen years ago two complete strangers decided it was a good idea to bone in a clubs bathroom before they even knew each other's names and wound up making me.

Victoria (call me Tori) Hart

Worst mistake ever.

Nevertheless, my mother and father fell in love and got married and had two other kids Brad and Sam. We lived in a cosy neighbourhood since before I can remember and even before that I had a forever friend since the womb.

My mother's bestfriend was having her second child around the time I was conceived, so Blake and I grew up together and never spent a minute apart. We lived on the same street so we could always just run to each other houses for surprised sleepovers telling each other everything and anything. He never made fun of me for my "weirdness"' and he enjoyed play princesses and castles with me.

We got comfortable immediately and talked about everything but the one thing I could never tell him is if I was ever interested in someone it just wasn't how I rolled.

Anyway, I was the smarter one and he was the more athletically gifted and together we were the perfect match.

Talking about perfect let's talk about how NOT perfect his older brother was Cody, he was a bully and was always making fun of someone and hurting their feelings. I did not like him one bit, He always made fun of me because I was hanging out with my "boyfriend " so much.

I tried to ignore him as much as possible but he was always around and it annoyed the living craps out of me.

Fast-forwarding to the first day of my second last year of high school I was laying in my bed dead to the world when I hear.

"TORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

And before I had time to duck I had my school bag thrown at my head.

"Wake up sleepy head" Blake dragged out the sentence in an annoying tone.

Groaning I flipped him off and slowly got ready for school.

I didn't mind getting changed in front of Blake because we used to have baths together as a kid but still Blake being the gentlemen he was he always stared at his phone waiting for me to get fully clothed.

As we headed out the door my mum threw us both our lunches and said goodbye.

Since Blake was older he got his license first so we took his car to school everyday.

It should be the highlight of my day chatting with my best friend sipping on my coffee but no we have to take Cody because the dumbass lost his license.

"Hey Hart" He said flirtatiously but groggily as he was clearly hungover from whatever party he was attending the night before.

I rolled my eyes. Great. This year is going to be a blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it, any suggestions, questions or concerns are greatly appreciated:)

I hope I didn't make this chapter too long pls tell me If i did