04. The brothers

Tori 

Even though i desperately needed to sleep I couldn't miss out on the 2nd day of school.

I'm a nerd so what? I was still the smartest in our grade by a lot. I don't know why.... actually I do because all the people in my year are idiots and they obviously didn't care about the future and what they wanted to do after high school because for most high school was their life. 

Couldn't be me. 

I was in the middle of my second class physics (which was my favourite) but unfortunate for me we had a sub. YES on the second fucking day like seriously pull yourself together if I have to come to school you have to too. 

I was trying to use this class to do my homework but I got distracted and I stared out the window blatantly ignored the video that the sub put on.  Please I learned about this shit last year and this was supposed to be AP physics pffttttt. 

I noticed a figure through the translucent glass that is meant for students to get bored of what was outside and focus on work, but we all did we just didn't care anymore. 

IT was waving something at the glass, I couldn't particularly make out what is was something in their hand. Was it towards me?

I finally figured out what it was when the screen light up and I confirmed it was a phone.

Wait why were they waving their phone into a classroom, what a total idiot they were now pointing at the phone and then at the window. 

I came to the conclusion that someone was trying to contact someone in the room so I checked my phone.

It was from Cody,

"Come and Have fun with me darling ;)"

I groaned obviously I wasn't going to go so I ignored the text and went back to doing homework so I didn't have to do it later.

What was he thinking that in any normal word that I would be caught dead hanging out with him let alone enjoy it. 

Cody Webb was an absolute nuisance and was literally the scum on the earth. 

It got to the end of the school day so Blake was heading to football practice and since he was my ride home I waited for him in the bleachers doing school work. Everyone had practice on Tuesdays and would share the football over to train. And of course, both of Webb brothers were athletic so Cody was the captain of the soccer team and he was pretty damm good but I would never say that to his face. Blake's training went for a little longer than Cody's so I saw him walk over to me with a wide grin and slid a wink.

For Fuck sake it was revolting.

"You do know that stupid shit doesn't work on me" I said practically gagging at the fact he was in close proximity of me. 

"It will eventually you wait Hart"

Gross