08. The Mystery place

Tori 

It was a long drive but the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what my body was doing to me. This warm stuff in my heart must be some drugs because it is messing with my brain. Why do I get this feeling every time I look at him and not only that I am thinking of him and not in the 'I wanna throw up when I look at him'  type of way. 

This is the one thing that I can't seem to figure out. Not only the place I am going to but the person right next to me.  He is a mystery and why do I have the feeling that I want to explore it. 

I was staring out the window trying to figure things out when he interrupted. Like, come one let me think about you. 

"Hey darling whatcha thinking about" 

"not you obviously, I am thinking about how I will escape when you bring me to an abandoned house to kill me"

I am so obviously thinking about  you

The air fell silent and a serious tone filled the car. 

"You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you"

"That's debatable"

He would break my heart in the blink of an eye. But god would I let him. Gosh, Tori snap out of it.

"Tori hart one day you will realise that I may be dumb but I am not that dumb" 

"Also debatable" she smirked at me and her eyes glistened telling me that it wasn't her intention to hurt my feelings but to ignore the comment that was just made. 

I wonder how much energy she puts in to ignore my obvious want for her. My mission is to make her notice this want and to want me back and she will once she gets to know the real me. 

"Where are we going, you know this is like kidnapping I should call the police" 

"I don't think you will be calling them when you see this " 

And I saw her eyes follow my line of sight and her eyes open so wide.