We're Back

We arrived outside of camp shortly after.

"I cannot believe that actually worked" Nico said with complete disbelief.

I stayed silent as we walked down half-blood hill and onto the street.

Nico finally spoke up after an hour of walking.

"So where are we going anyway?"

I sighed and said

"You'll see when we get there." he nodded and we walked in silence AGAIN until we got to the city when i finally said...

"To Georgia" He looked at me shocked and said

"The orphanage?!" I nodded slowly and put my hands in the pockets of my jacket, gripping the pocket knife that I had put in there. I walked to the gate and touched the lock and it opened. Nico looked at me and I nodded,took a deep breath then pushed the gate open.

Nico grabbed my arm before I walked in and said

"Nothing will happen to you. Okay?" And with that we walked in and opened the door to see it completely....empty.

*time skip*

We've been looking around for about an hour now but have found absolutely nothing. Not a single paper that said anything about them leaving. Maybe in the time that i was in the woods he was arrested. I'd have to check with the police to see. Although I'm not 18 so I would be sent to another orphanage. I'm not sure what I'll do...I sigh outward and Nico hugs me.

"You don't need to get revenge, Aurora. We can just go back to camp, live there for awhile and the move to camp Jupiter... I-I mean not together unless you want to..."

I pull away and look at the floor "That would be great but I still want him dead and I'm not going to stop until he is."

I know I shouldn't care about revenge anymore but i can't help it. Plus a deal is a deal and I can't break this deal.

"It's about your deal, right? With Mino's?

I don't look at him and he storms out of the old orphanage. Leaving me here to think about the deal. Nico really is a hormonal teen like seriously first hes getting it on with Drew (even if it was in the nightmare) and then he was acting nice to me and now he's flipping out. I don't understand him.

"You could've done it, Aurora. You've wasted your chance." I look up to see the sly ghost.

"A-about our deal..." He smiles at me and leans down grabbing my face.

"You're not backing out are you? Hmmm. Why am I asking that. You're too scared of what will happen. Now get out there and Complete. The. Deal. You have a month. and if you don't you know what'll happen" I shiver and he pushes me onto the floor then vanishes. Since when could ghosts do that? I hugged my knees shivering and I see a figure kneel in front of me.

"N-Nico?" I look up to see him staring at me.

"What's going to happen to you, Aurora?"

-----------

Hey Kittens! Long time no see, you look good! I finally decided to write this and I know it's short but I really wanted to end this part right here. I hope you guys liked it.

-Kat <3