I Almost do it

Kill him.

I could hear Minos's voice echoing in my head over and over and over. It wouldn't stop so I covered my ears and after a bit start to take out my knife. I could hear Nico but he sounded so far away. All of a sudden he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me really close.

"Aurora tell me whats wrong and what is going to happen to you if you don't complete the deal...and...what is the deal?"

I laugh and look at him "That's a lot of questions you got there, Neeks"

He stares at me "Did you just call me Neeks?

"Yeah I did go-" He pulls me out of the hug and looks at me.

"I love you, Aurora Thomas. I don't know when or why but I do "

Nico's POV

"I love you, Aurora Thomas. I don't know when or why but I do."

WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT. I mean it's true but I wasn't going to ever tell her! Body why are you being so weird. I eventually let go of her when I realized that she wasn't going to say anything. I slid up against the wall. And then she said something that made my heart skip a beat.

"Nico....I-I don't love you...I can't. I'm sorry" I get up and say.

"I know. I... just wanted to tell you." I stand there awkwardly for awhile. I was really hoping that she would...but I guess not. I was about to say something but she beat me to it

"We-"

"Nico... I lied....I can't love you though becauseihavetokillyouandireallydon'twantto."

"What do you mean?" I stare at her horrified.

"When I first made the deal I didn't know who you were so I thought it would be easy. But then I met you and I know you hate me now. I can get back by myself." I look away for awhile and then speak.

"Are you going through with the deal?" She shook her head 'no' so I sit in front of her.

"Then why would I hate you." I smile and she stares at me then starts to smile. Then she...she

Kissed me.