2

That night I couldn't sleep. I haven't eaten in 4 days so that might be why. So I got up and put my leather jacket on over my skull Pajama's, and walked outside.

I walked around camp trying to find something too eat and when I came up empty handed I walked to the forest but of course not before tripping over a tree root and nearly breaking my ankle... I probably sprained it, with my luck -_-.

"Stupid tree nymph" I muttered but then laid down.

I was laying there for about 20 minutes when I felt someone lay next to me. Wincing as they bumped my ankle.

"So what are you doing out here, Aurora?"

The voice was familiar... 

When I first arrived at camp, I realized that my fatal flaw was holding grudges. Man I could hold a grudge like no other. I'm still mad at this boy who stole my brownie when I was 5. Anyway, I realized that it was the same boy from earlier.

I got up and started walking away but someone grabbed my arm. I screamed and ran, the memories flooding into my head. I ran all the way to my cabin and hid in the bathroom, tears running down my face. I honestly don't want to tell you my flash back but I'll give you the basics.

When I was living at the orphanage in Georgia, the owner Max something (I truly don't remember his last name) used to um...  Anyway when I realized he was about to ... ya know, he would grab my arms as I would try to run away. I had to deal with that for 2 years until I finally escaped. I was drawn to camp half-blood. And yeah that pretty much explains that. You all know pretty much the rest... Anywayyyy, I heard someone knock on the door so I wiped my tears and put on my usual Glare. The door opened before I even got there

"I never said you could come in." I glared at the boy I had met earlier.

"Oh well. I'm in here anyway.... why is everything broken?"

Speaking of broken my ankle was being quite annoying with it being in so much pain, So I plopped on my bed face down.

"Are you okay? You look like your in pain." Gosh!

"What is this 20 questions?" My voice was muffled.

I took off my jacket and Nico freaked.

"Uh-um uh, W-what are you d-doing?"

I rolled my eyes

"Chill, dude. Also I don't allow pervs. Get out. Now." I honestly didn't want anyone in here.

Hunter came out of the shadows and started growling. He was a puppy but he was about the size of a large Great Dane.

"I'm not a pervert. I just get really nervous..." Hunter laid by my feet looking up at the guy.

I put my bracelets on to hide my scars and sat down on my bunk.

His face got dark.

"I'm Nico. Son of... Hades" He hesitated at the last part

"I'm Aurora. Daughter of Thanatos and descendant of Nemesis."

His eyes widened and I chuckled.

"S-So your like me? How many times have you been tortured?"

I ignored him and laid  down and fell asleep

_____________________________

I woke up in the afternoon and got dressed. I turned around to leave when I saw Nico watching me from one of the bunks

I sighed

"What are you doing here?" I said

"Sorry, I  couldn't sleep so I stayed here." I glared at him.

"Whatever just tell me next time you stay in my cabin, Cuz ya know..."

"So your not mad?"

I ignored him and walked out the door to get breakfast.

Man I'm starving

People stopped eating when they saw me and left shoving me to the ground. Good thing I was leaving today.

I intended to find Max and make sure he goes to the fields of punishment.

Anyway, Nico had apparently seen what happened and tried to get me up but I ignored him and got up myself, then went to my table. People had made my table an art project. The art wasn't very kind.

I got my food and threw a pancake in the fire, then sat down. Nico sat across from me looking at the table.

The bacon and pancakes were good. I had brought plastic bags for extra food.

_________________

Once I got to my cabin I started packing shirts and pants that I stole from the store, etc. I put on a black T-shirt, skinny jeans, and my leather jacket. I put my hair up into a tight ponytail and grabbed two daggers (silver and bronze) then grabbed my stuff and ran through the forest to the edge of camp.

I tried to get through but I flew backwards. If my ankle wasn't broken already, it was now because the pain that went up my leg screamed 'I'm broken!'.

"F*CK!" I got up ignoring all the pain flowing through my ankle.

 I climbed a tree, almost falling out three times and jumped over the border.