4

Why did she run away from me? Am I that scary? What kind of question is that, of course I am. I'm the son of Hades after all. No one would ever love me and the only person that ever understood me is dead.

I thought that maybe Aurora might understand. But I was wrong.

Even though I'm scary, people don't usually run away from me.

So did something I didn't think I would do...I started sprinting after her. I've never seen a person kill a drakon single handedly. I did hear about Clarisse killing one in the 2nd titan war, but I didn't actually see it and plus she had help.

++++++

Crap, I lost her.  Whatever she can get herself killed for all I care.

*     *                 *        *

Aurora Shade:

Where am I going... The orphanage is by the ocean so I have to go east. Of only I could find east. I sighed, as I sat down in a shadow. I fell straight through the ground. I felt a shiver travel up my back.  Goose bumps started forming on my arms and my face felt like it was peeling off. (<-- not a comfortable feeling...)

Once the sensations stopped, I opened my eyes and found myself back in Camp. People were searching around frantically. I walked up to someone and said

"Lemme guess. Percy got lost... again?

The person looked at me

" No. Nico disappeared with some girl named Aurora three days ago. "

"Oh. I did not hear about that"

"Thanks for telling me." I said as I walked towards my cabin, well what used to be my cabin. Now it was a bonfire. Wait a second my photo of my mom and my brother is in there!

I sprinted towards it and ran into the flames. Well, I've got one thing to say; Fire. Is. Hot.

"You're Aurora right? I'm Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme"

I turned around to see a curly haired boy with a camo jacket, suspenders, jeans, and a Camp T-shirt.

"You don't look much like one" I sassed.

he was about to say something but was interrupted by a burning column falling straight towards me. As I tried to get out of its way I tripped over a floor board and onto my face.

"AURORA" I felt something light fall over my head and my back, it kinda smelled like the forge. That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

-------

I woke up in what felt like a very soft and comfy...box? I couldn't see a thing, it was too dark to even see my own hands. I tried to push on the top but it wouldn't budge. I started banging on the lid.

"LET ME OUT!" I heard people talking and crying outside of the box but it was to muffled to understand. I used the shadows to force the box open... oh yeah, did I mention that I could do that? No? Okay then.

I took a deep breathe of the air. I looked around as I heard a collective gasp. I looked down and saw that I was in a.... casket (coffin for those of you who don't know) Nico was sitting next to a grave stone that said "Aurora Shade, Oct. 31, 1999- Aug. 20, 2016." he had his head in his arms and they were wrapped around his knees. I got a great idea! I put a finger to my lips and snuck behind Nico, then bit his shoulder and said

"Boo!" He jumped about three feet in the air while I rolled around laughing my head off. I thought he was the son of Hades, isn't he supposed sense if I was dead or not? I looked up for a second and noticed Travis Stoll standing behind a few people.

"Aurora!?" I stopped laughing and ran.

If he catches me I will be dead

I was tackled from behind. "AHH!" it was more of a hug than a 'I'm going to kill you' tackle. Nico turned me around and hugged me tightly, then after about a minute he pulled away and looked at me.

"It's all my fault! I'm so sorry!" he said while hugging me again and hyperventilating.. 

"NICO! Relax... like seriously CHILL"

How was it his fault?

_______________________________ 

HELLO HELLO HELLO MY KITTY'S. I knoow my chapters are short but its kinda hard to make large chapters Sooooo yeah anywaaaaaaaay

#Narwals

VOTE, COMMENT AND SAY BYE TO CIVILIZATION JUST KIDDING <3