5

*A 1 month later*

Hello, Aurora here! Wow. That is too perky. Sorry if I scared you but Leo said I need to be "Less scary" and "more like a normal teenage girl". Well, I've got news for you, Leo Valdez. I'm a Demigod! I'm nowhere near, "normal".

      I should probably explain who Leo Valdez is. Welp, I have three words for you... sarcastic, scrawny, and confusing. That's the only way I can describe him and his personality. He is really good with tools and building, which makes sense because he is the son of Hephaestus, after all.

Oops. ADHD, Grr. What was I going to say? OH YEAH! I was walking to my cabin that is currently being rebuilt. At the moment I'm staying at the Hades cabin with the creepy Nico. So far Nico has only shadow traveled into the bathroom three times when I was taking a shower "by accident". (Good thing there are curtains) I would end up throwing soap at him and since I have pretty good aim, (if I do say so myself) it would end up hitting him in the face. He now had a black eye, and two bruises in the shape of a Pegasus (the soaps shape). Every time I saw him, (which was allot) I would burst out laughing and he would end up blushing but would end up laughing as well. To be perfectly honest, I like his laugh. I don't like him, I like his laugh. Don't get those mixed up!

           Anyway, Nico was already at my cabin when I arrived. I started walking over to him to say " Hi " when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I look at my back and saw light purple wings... WAIT WHAT!? ((Hello guys it's Kat, you may be confused as to why it went from past tense to present tense. Well basically it was the past up until she looks at her back, Then it becomes the present)) 

          I feel a slight chill, which makes sense because it is winter... but I put a jacket on this morning... I look down and see that I am no longer wearing a purple skull tank top, black leather jacket, dark purple skinny jeans, nor is my hair in a pony tail. Instead I am now wearing a light purple, long, sleeveless dress and my hair is no longer black and to my hips, it was now dark purple and to my waist with a slight curl.

       I feel excruciating pain in my wrist. I pull my wrist up to my face and all i see is blood. I decide to just wipe it on my dress since I don't have anything else. As soon as I did that I see that the wound is in the shape of a gate. Thanatos' symbol. I look around at the campers. Some wore an expression of shock, some horror, but most had an expression of loathing, distaste, and disgust.

       I quickly think fly and I soar out of camp. As soon as it was out of sight I fall to my knees and yes... broke down, crying.

Why would my father claim me like this now!? Why not 2 years ago when I was stranded in the forest?

All my thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice.

"You shouldn't run away from your camp."

Without looking up I realize immediately who it was. My father.

"I didn't run away. I flew." I sassed. He chuckled at my comment.

"You got my sense of humor I see."

"Whatever" I groaned, my wrist Really hurts, like seriously. And now that I think about it...my ankle doesn't.

Maybe closing my eyes will help.

I close my eyes and am enveloped in sleep.