Nico Meets Max

The orphanage was almost exactly like I remembered. A 2 story brick building towered over us, it looked like a prison... and it was. Instead of the netted fence, there was a cement wall with barbed wire clinging to the top. Nico glared at the ghost that had just appeared in front of us.

   "Are you alright, Nico?" I asked

"Mino's" Nico growled, so I took a closer look and realized that it was the same ghost that had helped me get out of the forest.

Minos ignored Nico asks turned to me.

"Ah, Miss Aurora shade. It's nice to see you again. I will keep my end of the deal, just remember that you must keep yours" I gulped and with that he disappeared.

Nico turned to me and glared into my golden eyes. His jaw was clenched as he yelled

"You made a deal with Minos!?"

          I flinched as he balled his fists, and the ground started shaking. Before I realized what was happening, Nico slapped me and I fell to the ground. I looked up at the orphanage and stared in horror at the man in the doorway.

I scrambled to my feet and tried to run but a rough hand grabbed my arm and yanked me back towards the orphanage. I screamed, kicked, and yelled Nico's name, but he didn't move an inch.

         It looked like something was holding him back. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me into the orphanage and the arm slammed me against a wall.

I looked at Max, who was grinning wickedly.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise." the ground had stopped shaking.

"Haven't you missed me, Aurora?" He didn't wait for my response and started roughly kissing me.

Grosss

I bit his lip, and he pulled back smirking.

"I honestly didn't want to have to do this but..." he put a rag with some kind of chemical, over my mouth. I blacked out as he started leaving wet kisses down my neck

((Ermahgerds this chapter is gross. I'm sorry but it needed to be done! Ewwwwww!!!!!!!! ok sorry I had to get it out))

-------------------------------

I woke up sobbing into something warm, I looked up and saw Nico holding me and stroking my hair like my mother used to do when I cried. I've been having almost the same nightmare all week, but they never had Nico... I touched the jaw where he had punched me. Nico saw and kissed it. I blushed like allot.

"I'm sorry, Aurora. I went into your nightmare without permission."

I nodded. How is that even possible. Wait a second if he was there how come he didn't hear me!?

"I wasn't in control... And I'm sorry for yelling at you." he said. 

Wizard

"It's okay. I'm sorry you had to see that." Nico shook his head and I laid back down.  Nico started to get up but I pulled him back down.

"Do you want me to lay with you?" he asked. I nodded but then added quickly...

"You don't have to if you don't want to..." He shook his hair over his face then laid down next to me under the covers, then pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep to the sound of his fast heartbeat.

Nico's POV:

I pulled her closer to me, ignoring the fact that my heart was beating 10x faster then usual.  Her breathing slowed and when I was sure she was asleep I planted a light kiss on her lips.

"Good night, Aurora." I fell asleep shortly after that.

_________________________________

A/N

While I was writing this I saw a huge spider crawling on my phone XD. I probably woke up Japan.

Anyway sorry if any of you found this (or all) chapters sucky!

byeeeeee!

                        ~Kat<3