Chapter 2 - Closing Gaps

Our new hire..... Is currently avoiding me....

It may have been from yesterdays events... She might actually felt creeped out about what I said! I just had to say it out of the blue!!!

.
.
.

I'm currently doing inventory today. Just recently, an army of highschooler's have been dropping by here. They would buy new set of strings, and picks, some would even just talk to the staff and leave.

But that's not anything new.

However....

What I have been noticing.... Is that they would all seek for Maya-san personally....

A mix of boys and girls, with the majority of em being boys are dropping by the shop for her...?

Is she famous or something?

Could she be...?!?!

A PRINCESS OF SOME SORT?!

Nahhhh, who am I kidding?

After doing inventory and putting new stock of merchandise and peripherals, I go back out to the counter.

I notice that, once again, there's a lot of people in the shop.

Geh!

Is it just me or is Maya-san drowning in a swarm of boys...?

Maya's P.O.V

What do I do?! A group of highschool boys suddenly came into the shop and walk directly towards me!!

Senpai is currently out back doing inventory, so I can't really rely on anyone else right now...

"You're Yamato Maya-san right?" Boy A asked.

"The drummer from Pastel*Palettes??" Boy B followed up.

"U-Uhm, Yes I am..." I shyly replied.

I don't know... I'm still quite shy about these kinds of stuff...

"Could you give us autographs please?" The 4 of them asked.

Well.... I guess if this only an autograph then...

"Okay then!" I replied with confidence.

.
.
.

I hand them their signboards right after I signed all of them.

"Here you go!" I gave it to them.

"Thank you so much! Maya-san!" They all said.

I'm glad that's out of the way....

"Why are you working in a place like this Yamato-san?" Boy C asked.

Wait....

"U-Uhmmm... Are you guys going to buy something? How can I help you guys??" I asked them.

This is really getting out of hand!!!

"Aren't Pasupare busy with the upcoming World Idol Fes???" Boy D asked.

"W-Well.... We're definitely doing our best for that!" I replied....

I'm starting to think they're not really hear for the instruments or for the shop at all...

Uhhh...what do I do???

"Maya-san, you're on break right now. You can leave every customer to mee for the mean time." Senpai said.

He saved me..?

"Oh... We'll see you next time Yamato-san!" They said and left the store.