Chapter 20: The last dance, the last kiss and the last spanking Pt. 2

School ball was AWESOME. After the little alcohol incident, we were able to put it behind us for now and enjoy the night of our lives. Carton and Jazz danced the entire night together, so she didn't even have time to be sad because her date Tyler had to leave early. As for me and Jason, well... we didn't split up during the entire night and after he offered himself to take me home. Isn't he the sweetest? I was enjoying his company so bad I didn't even want him to leave, but I thought that'd be maybe a little too much. After all I had to be up early to go clean the gym along with the committee as "volunteers". Volunteers my ass, no one can volunteer to help clean up a downright mess on SATURDAY. Ughhh I wanted to turn my alarm off and go back to sleep so bad, but then for sure I'd end up sleeping on my stomach with a very sore bottom. Nope, not what I'm looking for.

I picked up my girls with my car and drove us to school grounds. Once we were there, we were given clear instructions so we got to work. I glanced at Paul watching us like a hawk over my shoulder and sighed. It'd be a way too long morning. Just when I was thinking of it, I saw appear three familiar figures. What.the.hell?

-Guys! What are you doing here?, Jazz exclaimed while hugging Jason, then Carton then Matt. Me and Valerie did the exact same thing and they smiled.

-We found out Paul had special plans for you three today, so we volunteered too, Jason said and I smiled sweetly to him.

-You shouldn't have. This is a nightmare, Valerie groaned and then Paul gave us the "get back to work or else" look. Ughh, we all shivered and went back to work as the boys found something productive to do. Those are some good friends.

After the gym was shimmering, we ran upstairs to meet Paul in the 308. And here I was thinking I wouldn't have to come back to this room until next term. No such luck. I glanced at my girls and they looked at me in fear. I gave them a reassuring smile before softly knocking on the door. After Paul let us in, they both walked behind me and stood there, not even once looking at our pissed teacher in the eye. Well I guess this is up to me.

-Good morning ladies. Good job with the gym down there. Now first of all, I have a few questions for you. I expect nothing but the truth, do you understand?, he asked harshly and I nodded my head.

-Yes sir, I stated as my partners in crime were speechless.

-Good. Now who's idea was to spike the eggs punch?, Paul asked first and I slowly raised my hand.

-Mine sir, I mumbled as I burned under his stare. Ooh shit.

-That's 5 extra for you Jessica. Who's Vodka was it?, he asked and I again confirmed it was me.

-Uhh that'd be me again, I said and hoped I could be behind someone like my girls were.

-Another 5 extra for you. Was anyone else with you in this?, he said but I have the feeling he already knew what answer we'd give him.

-No sir, really. It was only us, Valerie spoke up trying to stand up for us. Paul only nodded when I decided to give use to my goddamn mouth.

-We don't get less for honesty?, I mumbled while looking away but he heard me. He always hears me.

-You want 5 extra for the attitude too Jessica?, he barked and I flinched at his hard tone. I really pissed him off this time.

-No sir. I'm sorry, I said fearing begging would bring me another 5 extra. I didn't even know what the extras were for anyway.

-Alright. Now you ladies not only have a long, and I mean long pranks history in this school, but you also have a record in what regards to alcohol. So I'll take this as a second time offense. Jessie what happens when you repeat an offense?, he asked me and I widened my eyes a little.