Chapter 3

Fawn looked around and saw that many people were entering this place called a "bar." Fawn got interested and went in.

Immediately someone approached him.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing hereeee?," the drunk slurred.

"Ah, I was just wondering what you do here?," Fawn asked.

The drunk laughed. "Here I'll show you," he said while roughly grabbing Fawn's arm.

Surprised, Fawn tried to pull back his arm, but the drunk held on tightly.

"Sir, I can just follow you, please let go of my arm," Fawn asked.

"Hey what's that blindfold for anyway? Let's get it off," the drunk ignored Fawn's request and reached for his face.

Fawn desperately tried to pull back his arm until someone kicked the drunk away while freeing his arm in the process.

Fawn looked at the one who helped him. She had short blonde hair with yellow eyes. She was also wearing a revealing outfit.

"That's not how you welcome a newcomer," she said. "And it's definitely not how you welcome a prince from the Fye Empire."

Fawn looked at her.
"So you know who I am?," Fern said.

"Of course! Almost everyone knows about the royals of Fye Empire's arrival!," she laughed.

"Ah, ok. Then what's your name?," Fawn questioned.

"The names Leone!," she smiled. "Do you want to go somewhere else your highness?," she playfully bows a little.

"If that's alright," Fawn responded.

"Alright then!," Leone led him somewhere where there were much less people.

"So how's the capital so far prince?," Leone questioned.

"It's alright to just call me Fawn and I just started exploring after my brother finished talking to your emperor. What's this establishment for anyway?"

"Wait...you don't know what a bar is for?," Leone laughed loudly.

Fawn tilted his head in confusion. "Is something wrong?," he asked.

"No, no. It's just I really didn't expect you to not know what a bar is," she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Well, I haven't been out of my palace much so it's not that surprising."

Leone suddenly had a mischievous grin on her face. She moved her chair closer to Fawn and started whispering in his ear.

Fawn's face was bright red when she finished. "T-that's what a b-bar's for?"

"Yep!," Leone grinning proudly at what she has done to the innocent prince. "So want to give me a drink?"

"I'm sorry but I going to go!," Fawn got up and left quickly, trying to hide his face.