Meeting Natasha, Steve, Clint, Bruce, and... Thor

-The next day-

Steve's pov:

I met my coworkers one by one, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, and Thor, two others were still missing though according to Fury.

"They'll be here in a moment." Fury said, "Someone is still picking which suit to wear."

"Alright." I said, trying to defuse the tension, we had just met and only shook hands, it was pretty awkward.

"So, you're the Capsicle then," Natasha said teasingly, "I'm gonna have fun working with you." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, you're not calling me that. You'll get tired of it in a while." I replied, laughing dryly.

"Will I though?" she asked.

"Where are the others?" asked Thor, "I haven't got all day."

"Don't be impatient, Thunder." Clint responded.

A girl and a guy; I presume – walked out, the girl was just wearing casual clothes, and then we have tin man here.

"Y/n?" Thor asked, approaching the girl.

"Thor." She replied annoyingly.

"Oh, I've missed you." Said Thor, hugging her tightly.

"You were a douchebag two years ago, how can you miss me?" Y/n asked.

"I've changed, who's the Man of Iron?" Thor asked, pointing at the dude in a red and gold suit.

"It's Iron man, actually," said the guy in a suit, then the face of the suit retracted, revealing Tony Stark, the guy Agent Coulson told me about.

"Stark." I said, clearing my throat.

"Ah, it's Captain Rogers!" he said happily, pulling me into a half hug, "Nice to see you Capsicle."

Natasha and Y/n sniggered.

"Let me introduce myself." Said Clint to Y/n and Tony, "Clint Barton, or call me Hawkeye."

"Okay, nice to meet you, Clint." Said Y/n, grinning, "And, brother?" she asked, looking at Thor, "I missed you too." She said with a smile.

Thor smiled back.

"Natasha Romanoff, and Bruce Banner." Said Fury, pointing at them.

We all said a bunch of "Cool" or "Nice".

"So," Y/n said after a minute of awkward silence, "Who do you all think is gonna be our first enemy?"

"Hopefully just a normal person, or no one, actually, I like a quiet life if you know me." I said jokingly.

We all laughed softly.

"Well." Y/n said, "I'm gonna go train, anyone wanna come?"

"I'll come. I wanna see your hand-to-hand fighting skills." She said smirking, and the two girls left.

Y/n's pov:

Me and Nat went to the elevator, going to the training area, once we were there, Nat said something.

"So, a Goddess like you, would you be good at hand-to-hand combat?" she asked.

"Yeah, I've punched Thor loads of times." I replied casually.

"Well, let's see then." Nat said, and we began.

A punch from me – she dodged it, a punch from her – I dodged it, a kick from me, she took it, a kick from her, oof, that was strong, that hurt, then she did something weird, something I've never seen anyone do.