Ultron

Still Y/n's pov, (A/N: don't worry I'll begin to branch out and show other's thoughts/perspectives after 2/3 chapters, the others' thoughts aren't really relevant in the story yet):

"ANOTHER PARTY?" I asked, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"What? Everyone loves my parties!" Tony said.

"Yeah, sure." I said, scoffing.

"There'll be a ton of Alcohol." Said Nat.

"Okay. I'm in." I said immediately.

-Time skip: 7 hours later, 9pm-

"You're getting way too drunk." Nat stated.

"Unlike you mortals, I'm a Goddess. With my blood, I can get as drunk as I want." I argued.

"Okay then, you alcoholic." Said Nat as she went to the others, who were all in a circle, with Mjolnir on the table in the middle.

I went to join them.

"Ah whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power." Mocked Clint, pointing at Mjolnir. "Whatever, Man, it's a trick!"

Thor laughed, gesturing to Mjolnir, "Please, be my guest."

"Yeah!" Clint replied.

"Oh, this is gonna be beautiful." Said Rhodey.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't lift it up." Tony said.

"Amatuers." I mumbled.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint asked, he grabbed onto Mjolnir and groaned, trying his best to lift it.

I laughed, chugging down another bottle.

"I still don't know how you do it!" said Clint, laughing dryly.

"Smell the silent judgement?" asked Tony.

"Please. Stark. By all means." Clint said, gesturing Tony to try.

Tony got up, went to the hammer, and said, "It's physics." He wrapped the strap around his hand and tried his best to lift it but failed.

"Hang on, let me just –" Tony left the room.

When he came back, he was wearing one of his Iron man suit hands.

He tried his best, still not being able to lift it, even Rhodey helped him, wearing his War Machine hand and they still weren't able to lift it.

Even Bruce tried, but failed.

By the minute I was getting more sober, aw.

Bruce exclaimed, he had tried so hard, but still wasn't able to do it, Steve was holding back laughter, and Nat was smiling at him, holding a bottle of something.

Thor just sipped his drink.

"Go ahead. Rogers." Said Steve.

Steve rolled up his sleeves and moved Mjolnir slightly. Wow.

"The thing is rigged." Tony said.

"You bet your ass." Said Clint.

"Steve, Steve, he said a bad language word." I said teasingly.

"You told everyone about that?" Steve asked annoyingly.

"It's some fingerprint thing. Whoever is holding Thor's fingerprints is worthy. I know it." Said Tony.

"I have a better theory." I said, standing and grabbing Mjolnir easily, "Me and Thor are the only worthy ones. You all are not worthy."

"That's bullshit!"