A long-distance relationship

(A/N: Sorry my updates/chapters are a bit scuffed, like how I forgot to include the part where they go to the Barton's house, it's just I've got my exams and I'm struggling to update though I really want to, so I've been trying to do 30 mins of Wattpad everyday at the most to get chapters goin.)

Y/n's pov:

"I like you." he said, which left me in total shock.

He seemed to be shocked too, he covered his mouth a split-second after.

"What?" I asked.

He scrunched his nose and made a face, he looked like he was repeating 'I hate myself' inside his head.

"Piet?" I asked.

"I - I'm sorry." Pietro mumbled, looking at his feet, "I - Uh -"

I shrugged, and said, "Well.. I like you too, you know." I said quietly.

He looked up and smiled, but didn't say anything, suddenly his smile turned into a frown again.

"How could you like me? I'm supposedly against you, against the Avengers." he told me.

"I don't judge people by their decisions." I said, yet his frown didn't leave.

"Pietro." I said, and took his hands in mine.

"What?" he asked, but he didn't look at me, he seemed very interested in the ground.

"Don't hate yourself for your decisions, you hate the Avengers, you hate Tony Stark, it's okay.." I said.

"That's - No - I - I don't know why I said it, alright?" he asked, raising his voice, "I didn't mean to say that - I mean - I do like you - But -"

But before he could continue his sentence, my lips crashed against his, without thinking, without hesitating, I kissed him.

He put an arm by my waist and I put mine around his neck, the kiss lasted hours, days, months, years, hell, decades, but I didn't regret it at all.

When we gasped for air and our lips unlocked, we both looked at the ground, grinning.

Suddenly, Pietro decided to speak.

"After this whole... 'Ultron thing' is over, want to er... Text me and we'll have a quote, unquote 'date'?" he asked nervously.

"Of course." I replied, and the speedy boy took off.

...

Steve's pov:

"You're not coming." Tony stated.

"Why?" Y/n asked, her face scrunching up.

"Um, hello! You're currently lacking an arm and have been unconscious for two weeks straight, obviously there's no way you're coming!" said Tony.

"Yeah, and you're a guy in an iron suit, take that off and what are you? An alcoholic bitch." she replied.

I looked left and saw Nat sitting on the couch, looking like she wanted to say something, yet she stayed silent.

"Y/n." Clint said.

"Shut up, Katniss." she told him, then looked at Tony again.

Clint put his hand on his chest right above where his heart was, he gasped overdramatically.

"And you?" Tony replied.

"Oh, yeah. I'm just an offspring of a frost giant that has powers, mind you, totally the weakest of us all." Y/n said.

Tony groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"Fine. You can come."

...

Y/n's pov:

Steve leapt onto the top of the truck we knew Ultron was in, I floated behind, tilting my head curiously and opening the door.

Ultron was inside, along with a huge rectangle box he seemed to be charging himself in, his head shot up, and his robot face scrunched up frustratingly.

"No, no, no, no." he said.

"Leave me alone!" he yelled, shooting a what looked like a laser beam out of the back of the truck, Steve, who was about to crawl in, grunted, and hung onto the open door.

"Oops." I mumbled.

I took the rectangle box out using my powers, but Ultron flew out too, and our fight began.

"I don't want to hurt you. Y/n." he said, "I've seen you, you in all your beauty, whether physically or mentally."

"So you're a freaky stalker, got it." I replied, and shot a beam of magic at him.

He lunged towards me, Ultron grabbed my shoulders and threw me across, my back hitting the edge of a damn highway.

"Steve. I'll distract him, you get the cradle." I said.

"You're no match for him with all those Stark weapons, Y/n." 

"Thanks Barton." I said sarcastically.

He pointed his hand at me, his fist closed, and suddenly my head began to hurt.

My brain felt like it was gonna explode any minute now, and I tasted blood in my mouth.

I teleported behind his back and stabbed the middle where supposedly his spine would be if he was human.

The robot let out a moan of pain and I kicked him out of the truck.

I lifted the cradle and made it float up in the air whilst we fought, Steve jumped onto a car and grabbed it, he then ran for his life.

Ultron then focused on him rather than me, he pushed me back so hard, I fell and landed on a winshield.

"Fuck - Sorry!" I yelled, as I spoke blood came out of my mouth.

"Oh dear Lord." I mumbled, flying up and wiping my face.

I pressed a button on my belt as I was flying towards Ultron, and one by one, pieces of my Iron man suit flew onto my body.

I blasted the back of Ultron's head tauntingly, and he turned around, his piercing red eyes directed right at my head.

All of a sudden bullets shot forward towards me, but before I could dodge them, a blue blur pushed me out of the way.

"You didn't see that coming?"