Reunions

We arrived in Sokovia, approaching the HYDRA base that I was kept in.

"Are you sure you're ready, Y/n?" Nat asks as she sees me looking down grimly, unlike the others.

"Yeah." I assure her, waving my metal arm, "I'm good."

When we landed I took a deep breath, closing my eyes, repeating 'this is fine' in my head, when Clint opened the hatch of the Quinjet, I opened my eyes and we all stepped out.

"Y/n, you teleport on the guards' towers, taking them out, we'll handle the ones on ground." Steve ordered.

"Alright." I say, and we all head out in unison.

I teleport to each tower as ordered, either stabbing the guards from behind or strangling them.

"Hello, did you miss me?" I ask, teleporting onto the second tower where the guard who used to punish me was, I stabbed his shoulder, punched his face, and teleported away.

When I was done, I teleported to the ground and began to help the others.

I grabbed a dagger out from my pocket, steadying my hand, and throwing it up.

It went darting towards the side of one of the Hydra agents head, he got distracted, and Nat banged his head onto the side of the dagger from behind.

"Didn't even hit his head, terrible throw." she said jokingly, and we continued fighting HYDRA.

A blue blur swirled around me, removing my arm with a flick of a switch, he stopped in front of me, saying, "You didn't see that coming?"

"Pietro." I said, breathing sharply.

"You working with Stark now, eh?" he asked.

"Oh no, I work for myself, he just makes the cool suits." I reply.

"Yours looks good, I'll give him that." Piet says with a grin.

"I can't really say the same with you." I reply, looking at him up and down, he was wearing an old blue, long-sleeved shirt, and some supposed-to-be-black-but-it's-so-old-it's-gray pants.

I bend down, grabbing my own metal hand with my normal one, putting it back on.

"You know, we're supposed to be fighting for our lives." he says, his accent showing.

"Best be going then?" I ask, backing away to help the others.

"Indeed." he says, and we go separate ways.

I reset my arm by lifting it up then making it jolt down, and we continue to fight.

"What happened?" I ask Nat.

"Tony's gone to get the scepter, we're just gonna fight until he's done." she replies.

"Sounds good to me." I reply, subconsciously punching a HYDRA agent who was behind me.

...

(A/N: Okay, so, I wasn't in the mood to basically copy every line of dialogue in AOU, so I decided to skip it. I mean, it's not like anyone here hasn't watched that movie yet, right?)

"Y/n," Thor said, walking up to me, where I was sitting on the sofa, watching TV.

"What?" I asked lazily.

"I have a surprise," he said, and when I looked at him, I could see the excitement and joy in his eyes.

"Which is??" I ask, standing up.

"Follow me." Thor says, and we walk to his room.

I open the door and see a familiar face.

"Surprise!" Loki says, holding his arms out.

"Okay, hi, Loki, number one, I thought you and Thor were in bad blood, number two, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU, WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I ask excitedly.

"Well.. Uh.." he looks at Thor with a uncertain look, "We had a little deal."

I embrace him tightly, "I missed you.." I say quietly.

"Well, um, this is my surprise.. And I thought you'd like to have some catching up to do!" Thor says, and he walks out.

...

"You have a  metal arm because of that damn Midgardian group?" Loki says after I tell him what happened at Hydra's base.

"Um yeah." I reply.

"I'll kill them." he growls.

"Oh - uh - um - I advise you to not do that." I tell him.

"And why is that?" Loki asks, dragging daggers out of his pockets.

"I'm killing them, whether you like it or not." he continued.