Hail Hydra

-2 years later-

"Why aren't you doing this Nat? You're the spy in the group." I complained.

"Shield stuff." she explained, and opened the hatch of the Quinjet.

I walked out, securing my hat and glasses, and walking to the country named Sokovia.

The glasses I were wearing was my own personal version of Edith, I walked around, looking to see if there were any HYDRA agents walking around, we weren't sure, but we think there's a HYDRA base somewhere in this small country. I then walked into a small alleyway where I saw a silver-haired guy in his 20's giving a guy in a suit a box, I activated my glasses and saw information about them.

PIETRO MAXIMOFF: Son of Oleg and Iryna Maximoff, brother of Wanda Maximoff, works for HYDRA

Vibrainium box: Contains a biological weapon

JAMES REGINALD: Parents unknown, siblings unknown, joined HYDRA 3 years ago

I followed the two HYDRA agents, getting closer so that I could hear their conversation.

"Found this in one of the buildings." The Pietro guy whispered to the James dude, "DON'T open it. That thing can create a whole zombie apocalypse if even one of us gets infected."

"Alright, alright. You continue the mission, I'll bring this to base."  the brunette said and left.

The Pietro guy turned around, smirking at me, "How much did you hear?" he asked.

My eyes widened, and two green orbs encircled my fists.

He put his hands up, his smirk leaving his face, "Come on, Princessa, tell me." he whined.

"All of it." I replied, and shot him with my taser, but instead of hitting him and blasting him to the ground, a blue blur swirled around me, and I could hear the click of handcuffs, I turned around to see him cuffing my hands behind my back.

"As pretty as you are, I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me." Pietro said, and a mist of red light covered my face, making me unconscious.

...

I woke up with my hands cuffed behind a chair, no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't come off. I looked around, I was in a small metal room, the door had one window which was closed. I tried using my powers, nothing worked.

Two people walked into the room, they looked at me, struggling to even shoot sparks. They both stifled a laugh.

"Damn it! Why won't it work?" I asked.

"Magic powers? They're no good here, Ms. Laufeydottir." the male one said.

My eyes widened at the name, no one knew about that except me, Fury, and Tony, I then realized he was wearing my glasses.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"Call me.. Strucker, you're in HYDRA now. And soon we will have full control over you... You will be our Winter Witch." he said.

He snapped and all of my power was gone, I couldn't even control becoming my human form, my skin turned icy blue, horns formed on my head, long, silver hair formed around my horns, reaching my waist, and my eyes turned a cold shade of white.

"You." Strucker snapped, "Bring her to the... You know."

The guard accompanying him held onto my arm with a firm grip, forcing me up, we walked outside the door and down the hall, I could see the room labeled: 'Memory wiping' and began to wince.

"Is the little goddess scared?" Strucker asked in a small voice then barking with laughter, the guard forced me onto the chair in the middle with a bunch of mechanisms attached to it, they then went behind a glass wall and began pushing buttons.