The final battle of Sokovia

"Pietro!" I huffed, standing up, my hands on my hips.

"Yes?" he asked, grinning.

"Why're you here?" I asked.

"To help you, of course!" Piet exclaimed, "Ultron found out we were against him, so me and Wanda are kinda screwed. Anyway -" he turned around. "Want to get back into battle?"

"Hell yes."

Steve's pov:

I knocked Ultron into a train by accident where a ton of citizens stood innocently, I really wanted to drag him out of there and fight somewhere else, but before I could do anything. A certain woman with red magic entered.

Wanda Maximoff bended the rails to block Ultron's path and Pietro ran beside her.

"Please. Don't do this." the robot said.

"What choice do we have?" she growled.

He then blasted a hole through the train and flew out.

"I lost him!" I yelled into the comms. "He's headed your way!"

"I'll handle this shit."

Y/n's pov: 

Ultron was headed to the Quinjet in order to get the cradle, he was so focused on it that he didn't even notice me fly up beside him.

He looked to his left and I swung my fist at the robot, "What, you didn't see that coming?" I asked.

"Not you again!" he said frustratingly.

He flew towards Nat who was launching the cradle into the back of the Quinjet, he almost grabbed onto the hatch, but instead, he grabbed my leg.

Natasha's pov:

Right as the hatch began to close, I saw Y/n get grabbed down, I looked out of the window and saw her get thrown into the water. Ultron on the other hand, left.

"Y/n!" I exclaimed.

"If you have the package get it to Stark. Go!"

"Do you have eyes on Y/n?" I asked.

"Go!"

Pietro's pov:

"Can you stop this thing?" Captain America asked my sister, who nodded. I ran out to push all the civilians out of the way.

One by one I pushed each person out of the way. Making sure the train wouldn't hit them.

And after a while, the train screeched and stopped.

I sat down by a broken chunk of concrete, Wanda crouched beside me, asking: "Are you alright?"

"Yeah.. I just need a minute.." I mumbled, waving her off.

Y/n's pov:

I plunged into the water, my head hurting a LOT due to the force.

I tried to swim up but - fuck - I couldn't swim!

I tried to fly up but I couldn't. God damn it.

So I focused all my power into teleporting out of there, and after a few seconds, I was suddenly sputtering and gasping for air on the ground.

Wanda's pov:

I turned around for a second and the next I heard gasping and heavy breathing. I then saw Y/n kneeling on the ground, not looking up, spitting out both blood and water.

"N/n!" Pietro exclaimed, running towards her, he held her chest gently and turned her around, she had fell unconscious and her chest was barely rising.