Chapter 2 uwu - Love is unpredictable

Shout out to Shrek 2 the movie thats where I got the chapter name

Hank pov:
Ok, I love killing and all it's one of my passions, but where the fuck is Sanford and/or Deimos? They said they would've caught up to me eventually, what did they become scaredy-cats and leave?...joke. Hopefully. I'd be hella disappointed if that was the genuine truth. Anyway, I think I had enough for today though, got impaled with a stop sign, don't worry though, I don't care about the fact that happened. What you think that shit bothers me? After dying, getting revived, and just having so many injuries, I can careless, I only care about the thrill lmao. Oh well, I should probably go outside though, most like thats where they are, haven't seen sign of them in here so.

Narrator
Hank, like a normal person in Madness universe, slaughtered many grunts, agents, and engineers while making his way out. How normal. After a bit though, he went outside just to see Sanford and Deimos in the truck doing no gay shit. Thats for later(no not smut haha), you read the title. They were just talking, and if you're Deimos, smoking.
Deimos, while having a cigarette in his "mouth"(idfk jaw? Lower face? They're gray among us tic tacs man idk) called out "Hey Hank, took you a damn while! You don't look great too."
Hank gave no response, he just stared while they just probably see blood dripping because yeah, I'm not explaining. He stared in disappointment, he was expecting them to show up not leave him by himself lol
"Shit Deimos, we forgot to get him when we were gonna leave the building." Sanford nudged Deimos while saying that
"Oh fuck I forgot about Hank at the time, got caught up in finding you since you're screwed on your own. I mean, Hank can survive by himself, right?"
Hank looked concerned but simply on said "Thats fancy, but where is 2BDamned?"
"I don't know, he's never here."(just like how he's never in most fanfics :SOB:) Sanford told him. Hank only nodded and went to sit on the ROOF OF THE TRUCK because he's cool like that.

Sanford pov:
You heard it last chapter, I'm not in denial. I know how I truly feel about myself, Hank, and of course, Deimos, especially Deimos. Ok ok, hear me out though even if it sounds kinda gay, but romantic chemistry can do anything, right? Well, on the topic of that, I've been feeling as if that romantic chemistry crush thing has set on my bestie, friend, best friend, the guy I say "no homo" to unironically, the one I'm always with /srs, DEIMOS. Shocking or not, its how I, SANFORD, feel.

Deimos pov:
Ok i think I'm in denial of something maybe maybe not important. Ok so I was just chilling with my bud Sanford like normally, right? Suddenly I get some random feeling in my grunt stomach body, you guys better not say BUTTERFLIES IN STOMACH!!!!!! because I thought lung cancer finally caught up with me...it didn't. Actually maybe its better it's probably just some stupid crush that won't go anywhere else then JUST THAT then actual lung cancer. I don't understand though, what's so great about Sanford to me? Oh well, guess I just won't focus on it for now. I have more important shit to focus on like, for example, the AAHW.

Narrator(kind of(
Ok so they be chilling now, guess they're taking a break from attacking the AAHW for a bit. There's still one question though....WHERE IS 2BDAMNED :SOB:
Maybe next chapter :heart_eyes:
Anyway I really just based half of it of the ironic chapter name bc yeah

I hate this fanfic so much help