final: chapter...9 - Goodbye...Gay Deimos...

If you read the title you know what this means

"Ok shawty we here" Sanford says to Deimos. "Time to do Hank's work that I don't understand why they're making us do." Deimos lit his cig with his hand-lighter hybrid thing before replying.
"Ok bet bbg" the HACKER😈😈😈😈says in a fruity way. The 2 then head into the building just to be greeted by a bunch of grunts and agents....some being Deimos' old friends 😳[vine boom] there's some chatter that happens before guns and knives get pulled up.
"Deimos? So that's where he went? I wish I was on that side, smh." "You should say that quietly, Auditor can hear you...he has a strict no wanting to change sides policy" "true I'm just saying tho...." "Shut up bestie😍 let's just risk our lives now😋"
Then epicccc fite scene happens - to no one's surprise Sanford and Deimos win it all lmao
They continu doing whatever the hell they were suppose to do , not much to say. They decide to split up though, oh no! It was on purpose this time tho. this leads deimksahahdj back go the spot where he originally died.
"Hah, I remember this location" Deimos laughs
"Then you should remember me too😉😉🙏🙏" a familiar voice says. Deimos turns around to notice the SAME. FUCKING. ENGINEER. that originally killed him. Cigarette man gasps in shok.
"IM NOT DYIBG TK YOU AGAIN😡😡😡😡"
"yes you are shut up"
Deimos then gets shot(again) by the same possessed engineer(again). He drops dead(again)
"Loser lmao haha" the engineer says before walking away proud of themself

With Sanford, he's doing fine, but then he comes around to where Deimos died ...........again.
"Hey Deimos, you here?" Sanford says. She stopped in his tracks in pure despair. What he didn't want to happen(again) happened.........(again)
"NOOOOO DEIMOS💔💔💔💔💔" Sanford sobs, his glasses break(again). While sobbing, And somehow not being caught, he calls up Doc while literally shaking, sobbing, and removing his drip broken glasses all at the same time. "D D. D D. D. D D. D D. D D. D D. D D. D D. D D. D D. D D. D D. D D D. D. D D D. D D. D. DD. DDOC.....HE FUCKING DIED....AGAIN."
The fake doctor sighs intensely before responding. "Ok." 2b then hangs up. After the short call, Sanford runs back to....wherever the hell they go...the house used in every fanfic ever!

"Damnit😶😪😕"

This fanfic was destined to have a bad end since it was made in August🥰