ACTUAL chapter 5 - pro confession

Deimos pov:
So I ran my ass all the way back to the area the truck, Hank, and 2BDamned were without getting caught. What I heard back there though...I'm still shaken up from it. I mean was it truly how he felt? Was I hearing shit? Am I still in denial? Crossing my fingers it's that first part....YOU KNOW WHY. YOU READ THE TITLE.
On a real note though, I can't just tell Sanford I overheard everything he talked to SHERIFF about, that'd be an interesting conversation(but not the good interesting). Oh well, for now I'll just listen to what Hank and 2BDamned are talking about while chilling in the truck. Let's see what happens when Sanford comes back...

Sanford pov;
Confession? Confession. Confession! Confession?! Should I even tell Deimos? It could've been an idea to split us apart, but even so, I'm oddly curious to see what'll happen. Imagine he actually felt the same way...ok I'm getting carried away sorry. The more I think about it, the more I get tempted to actually tell him. It won't hurt, right? As long as Hank or 2B don't somehow overhear what I'd have to say. Oh well, you read the chapter title, guess I should just say something to Deimos anyway when I get back to the truck.

He's there now
"Hey Deimos, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."
"Important or no?"
"Important."
"Ayo??"
Deimos looked confused probably considering the fact I usually never bring up anything actually important. Or he never read the title.
"Do you want me to roll up the truck windows so Hank or 2B don't somehow overhear or?" Deimos asks
"Yeah please, my little gray tictac feet are killing me." I say after coming back into the truck from the walk I had

Meanwhile with Hank and 2BDamned...
"The hell you think Sanford has to tell Deimos?" 2BDamned asks
"Hm? All I heard was 'important'." Hank says being confused
"Basically, he said something about how he had to tell Deimos something important."
"I have a guess, however you should just open the door and see what the hell it is they are talking about."
"Hank that's an asshole thing to do....but I'm tempted to."
Hank kinda just stared at 2B for a moment
"The hell are you checking me out in a romantic way or thinking about something and for some reason looking my direction?" 2B asked in a confused tone
"Both, but never min—"
"So the first part—"
"THATS A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY"

Back with Sanford and Deimos
"So what was it you had to tell me?" Deimos asked even though he was 100% sure he knew what this was about
"It's very sudden and personally, I have no fucking idea on how to word this but I uh...hm...I uh uhm um um um um hmmm I I I I I actually...um uhhhhh"
"SPIT IT OUT SANFORD"
"I kinda uhm uhm uhm uh uh um um um um um uh uh uhm uhh uhm uhm uhm"
"SANFORD."
"OKOK DAMN....i love you in the romantic way Deimos"
"...:FLUSHED:"
"I know it's very sudden and probably random but that's how I feel."

Deimos pov:
"OMG DEIMOS, IF YOU DONT FUCK THIS UP IT WILL BE A VERY GOOD DAY." I think to myself
But seriously, I hope my denial ass won't fuck this up. It won't be a very good day after that. Before I respond however, there's a small pause.

And then I attempt at responding

Now Notice how i say attempt...

"SANFORD IM STRAIGHT AND HOMOPHOBIC"
"WHAT THE FUCK?"
"WAIT NO SHIT—"
GODDAMNIT I SCREWED IT UP
"OK DEIMOS I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO JUST FRIENDZONE ME, THAT WOULDVE BEEN FINE, BUT THIS??"
"NO SANFORD ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK—"
"NO TO HELL WITH THIS, IM LEAVING AGAIN."
"WAIT—"
And then he left. Again. Fantastic. Just great.

With Hank and 2BDamned again
They notice Sanford just kinda leaving very quickly. It was strange since they've never seen that happen
"What you think that was about?" 2b asked
Hank looks over and says "Wanna ask later if he comes back?"
"Yeah, and if Deimos goes after him something is up and you can't tell me otherwise."
"I'd believe you"

Ok this chapter feels so cursed to me im leaving it off here