Chapter 4 - S S S S S SHRRIFF?

Before any of u ask
(Once again shown with permission)

Before any of u ask(Once again shown with permission)

This fanfic is only going to get worse

Sanford pov:
Ok, so, I take my walk, and if you're curious I had no idea where I was going. Actually this was a stupid idea to do since I'm a support, but things were becoming a mess back there. Was most of the reason because of the overused gacha life plot of I think Deimos will never like me back? No, how could you think such a thing? Hell, I think you and I both know what's coming later if you read the title. Especially you, ccummaster69 . I'm getting off track.
Anyway, as I take my walk like I said I run into probably the most pointless character here right now.
"Sheriff? The hell you doing here?" I ask
"SHIT— wait shouldn't you be attempting to kill me right now?"
"Probably, but that's Hank's job to kill you since you're for plot reasons back, and besides—"
"You're a support and can barely do shit on your own"
"...I was gonna say I don't have anything on me."
"You're stupid." Sheriff says while attempting to hide laughing at me. He failed at hiding it if you're curious. "Maybe this is rude, but because we're on opposite sides, I could give less of a shit if you died!"
I sigh not in the brocken broken way i swear, if this is how Sheriff is gonna be, I don't wanna put up with him right now.
"I feel like I shouldn't care that much, because I don't I'm just curious, but you look disappointed. Whats up with you?" Sheriff asked.
"Just shit that happened not too long ago aka the last chapter."
"What do you have a crush you're not in denial of?"
"Oh my god, how did you know?"
Sheriff looked almost shocked mainly because he was being sarcastic.
"OH BOY! Who's the lucky LADY?"
I literally don't know any women, so all this shit is gonna be awkward if I wind up telling this guy. I know I shouldn't, but what would happen if I did? It's not like DEIMOS is overhearing all this.
Deimos pov:
I am overhearing everything simply because I, out of curiosity(and boredom), wanted to see where my bestie friend Sanford was going.
Sanford pov:
And even if he is overhearing, it's not like he's hearing everything very clearly that me and Sheriff are talking about.
Deimos pov:
I'm overhearing everything very clearly and I know exactly what they're talking about.

Sanford pov:
Anyway, I look at Sheriff and try to say as normal as possible...
"Well uh, you see.. hm, uh, you see hmmmmmmm...well ummmmm, yeah so uhhhhhhh—"
"SPIT IT OUT" Sheriff yells
"He's not a lady."
Sheriff looked in shock, which I don't understand because no one I know is a girl, or a lady in his words. Did he not read the title of the fanfic he's starring in?
"So...you're interested in a guy? Like a boy, the same gender as you, a he/him, isn't that GAY?" Sheriff asked
"Yes, I don't know any women the fuck you expect?"
"Well— I— never mind. Who is the LUCKY MAN?"
"I don't think I can tell you, you're Sheriff, a guy in the AAHW." I tell him
"So? I'll probably die later by Hank."
"Hmm, true. Anyway it's—"
I get interrupted by a kid gruntling running past us and yelling "YAAAAAAY SPONGEBOB POPSICLE!!!" then falling on their face and crying. I try to hold my laughter by covering my face. What? Sorry kids falling is FUNNY to me.
"Anyway...yeah it's Deimos."
Sheriff kinda just said "oh" like he wasn't shocked, probably read the title.

Deimos pov:
Holy shit I found out way too much about my best friend Sanford I regret following so much....but that last part...hey at least I know HE LOVES ME IN THE /R WAY :SMIRK:😏!!!!!
Ok, well, time to go run back before anyone sees me.

Narrator
"I hear you guys were friends for awhile, can't you just confess?" Sheriff asked
"I mean yeah, but I don't see the point." Sanford tells him
"Just do it man"
"Oh ok"
They part their ways shortly after that. If you're curious too, not long later Sheriff died again because he's a fucking dumbass and can't protect himself.

So yeah now we're open to more purposely cursed plot me and the other person have in mind...😈😈😈
Oh god.