CHAPtEr 3 - What the Fickle

Ok so the chapter name comes from the other person helping with ideas and shit
Yes they gave me permission to show this

Ok so the chapter name comes from the other person helping with ideas and shitYes they gave me permission to show this

Anyway time to continue this thing

Hank pov:
Something seems so off about Sanford and Deimos. What is it? I really have no idea, but you probably get the hit if you read the last two chapters and the title. What? Whatever. Their shit isn't my concern, my concerns are the AAHW, my blender, and 2B if the creator is feeling like he wants to throw in MORE UNNECESSARY SHIPS. Speaking of him, we still have no idea where he is....probably because we never bothered on finding him. We're such great friends to him. :)

Deimos pov:
I GOTTA ASK HIM EVEN THOUGH THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE TAKEN WEIRDLY
"...Sanford are you a homosexual."
Sanford quickly turned to me probably confused about what he was just asked. I'm not surprised, I asked it way too suddenly.
"What? Why the hell would you wanna know?" He responded with a confused tone.
I looked away not in a fucking shy uwu baby way and replied with "Ah nothing important, I was just curious, y'know?
"Literally no one asks that unless you're homophobic or interested in the person, thats SUS."
There's a very short silence, but 5 seconds, I turn back around at Sanford and ask in a not sus way "Ok, and what if I WAS interested in you, then what would happen?"
"How the fuck do you expect me to respond to that. Anyway I respond to that is probably gonna sound gay as hell."
In the middle of this conversation I notice, overhearing literally everything out of context (because we don't have windows in this truck), 2BDamned. FUCK.

2BDamned pov:
"What the fickle" I say once they actually notice me just standing there listening.
"Fickle? What words are you using 2B?!" Deimos responded with laughter
"Shut the hell up Deimos, you say weirder shit half the time." I say to him back. "What was that conversation I was hearing? It sounded oddly weirder then fickle."
"Ok 2B, we don't need to dive deep into that. Please."
"What, a man can't be curious?
In the middle of our "conversation", Sanford hops out of the truck and says "I think I'm just gonna take a walk. Alone. Not going far."(its for something stupid later i swear NO HES NOT GONNA DIE)
"...huh." I say while everyone kinda just watches as he leaves.

Narrator
Sanford left, Deimos probably quickly got bored as hell because his bestie wasn't there, or his gay ass just misses him or something. He couldn't really talk to 2BDamned and/or Hank because 2B was just ranting about some stupid random shit to Hank who clearly was listening because he kept saying shit like "i agree" "yeah" "omg noooo" "then what happened" "what nooo" all in a emotionless but not in the gacha brocken depress way tone, but that's Hank for you.
If you're curious about Sanford, no he literally went on a walk and ran into someone you all either hate or love!!!! Im putting u on a fucking cliff hanger tho lawl!!! Sowwy uwu!!!!
Am i giving you hints? No u can guess urself smh :rolling_eyes:

Ok now that im done writing this for the day have this cursed thing i made awhile ago ironically
I have regrets man

Ok now that im done writing this for the day have this cursed thing i made awhile ago ironicallyI have regrets man

I still hate this fanfic if ur curious