Pride month!

happy pride month

~~~

  June 1, the best day ever at the place where Sanford, Deimos, Hank, and 2B stay...the gay house. Once it hit 12:00 AM, they all cheered, except for Hank who was staring daydreaming about murder or some shit. It was like New Years all over again, but without the kissing at 12 thing.
  "Happy pride month guys!" Sanford shouted, walking out from wherever he was.
  "Wh- oh, its 12," Hank said while actually realizing the time.
  "Hell yeah, we can see people showing their pride and shit, and even get LGBTQ shirts that only stay for the month of June," Deimos joined in. 2B didn't say anything, he just nodded to nearly everything.

(aka i didn't know what to make him say lmao)

  All of them had their pride flags of...y'know, leave that up for your imagination/headcanons. All of them were pretty happy, and probably acted gayer then ever.

  Their lives stayed the same, but all in all they were still happy it was pride month...I dunno what else I should really say lmao.

But in all seriousness, happy pride month! I dunno what to say honestly, but I hope this month treats you well (or, well, any month/year/whatever actually) and, if you get out of school this month if you haven't already, have a great summer break when you get out!

that ends this short ass chapter
cya lmao