the TRUE ENDING to this bullshit

as everyone comes to the exact location of diemos' death, hank and doc arrive to basically hold a fucking funeral for this queer right here while his corpse is just rotting.

"deimos...i will not miss you...go fuck yourself...🙏🙏" doc said as a singular tear rolled down his face, he was so sad.
"MY BELLVED😭😭😭😭😭😭" sanford sobbed and whimpered as his tears began to break the lenses of his shades. hank had no reaction, he didn't care about losing a comrade or two. he firmly believed that as long as he had doc to heal him magically, despite being torn limb by limb or something else that you realistically cannot recover from, like a pokemon center, he was fine.

as they all (specifically only sanford) mourned the loss of deimos, someone stepped in...the hottie possessed-by-auditor engineer with his big ass gun.
"no you cant ruin the angst scene like this!!" sanford shouts in horror like a pathetic little twink. no matter how much his tits were revealed, they could not make him enough an alpha to face the possessed engineer like a man.
"yes i can fuck face" the engineer replied before hotly shooting sanford and doc with his gun. hank tried to fight, but even a terrifying mercenary like him could not defeat the engineer because he had overpowered plot armor god abilities like sonic.exe. hank was then killed by the engineer just like the other three he now laid with on their death bed.

the possessed engineer did a little dance on all of their graves before walking away into the sunset...and then me and the engineer got married yay!!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

the end~~ (for reals!)