Blade (edited)

Im Blade form London and im 25 years old. Im a mafia boss along with my two best friends Charlie and Blake.Well blake is my brother but he is also my best friend, we are close we all are and so close where we share women.

I know it may be wrong but we like it so we do it. We also have a daddy kink people also hate that because of the "pedo" thing but its not like that at all.Now i think about that isn't even the same thing. "What you thinking about?" blake asked

"Nothing." i answered "You thinking about that girl we drove passed." He knew me so well it gets annoying. "Yea bro she was beautiful." "Yeah she was." I knew he was thinking about her too,who wouldnt though.

She was small and fragil but looked like she never ate she was beautiful as ever, she was this black beautiful queen. I didn't mind her skin tone. i hate racist people i'll kill everyone who was if i could not saying i can't but i don't have that kinda time.

I had one of my men check into her background.I hope i see her again scratch that we all hope to see her again."Come on.We have a meeting to get to."

At the meeting...
"THIS COULD LEAD TO A WAR" i rolled my eyes at the idiot who yell that."Yell at me again and ill cut your tounge out put it in a blender and make you drink it." i said clamly

Im the calm person but im also the serious intimating ruthless and the person you dont want to cross becasuse well lets just say i love torturing people. i think of the worst possible ways to hurt you and smile while doing its some messed up shit i know but I dont show emotion i dont know how and when the person that can make me smile besides blake and charlie hell will freeze over.

"Sorry Blade its just your brother is a fucking idiot for thinking that" I took my blade out a threw it in his shoulder. Thats also why i have my name my dad taught me how to throw blades and daggers they are fun i like guns to but ill leave that to blake. "You talk about my brother again, ill kill you." and with that i left.

At home
Charle had the paper about the girl. "Her name is London and is from London" creative i thought.

"She is 17 she is a mute and she stays with her brother and father." charlie said. "What about her mom?" asked blake "She left after her 4th birthday day."

"So what now?" asked blake "I dont know." i answerd "We'll see her again i have a feeling we will."