Long lost brother

unknown pov
"Boss they seem to be getting close to someone what do i do know" For as long as i known them boys they have never loved anyone except their mother and sometimes their father. "We use her to get to them of course but first its time they meant their older brother."

*Flashback*
I was close to the Rossi family i was their family friend until they thought it was okay to kill my dad.Yes,he deserved it for stealing from them but they could have at least told me.I was furious so i planned on hurting them.After Lura(Blake and Blades mom) had her son i stole him it was hard but i did and i don't regret it.I wanted them to suffer just like i did.

After i kidnapped him i knew they were going to search every inch of London,so i had someone fly him out to Italy and put him in a safe house. Weeks of them searching made me feel excited to see their faces when they find out i took him.

"Any updates on where he could be"

Dale (Blake and Blade father) asked "No sir although i think i know who kidnapped him"

I was shocked that he found a clue it would have taking someone months to found out. Dale order everyone to leave the room. I took that time to pack and fly to Italy. A few days later i get and unknown number and i picked up. "HOW COULD YOU,YOU WERE OUR FAMILY?!"

"Well of course i was Dale but you took my father away from me and instead of kidnapping your beautiful lura i took little Angel here. You did teach me to take what hurts them the most. Oh and dale this is only the beginning." and with that hung up. He wasn't gonna stop searching and i didn't want him to. This will be fun.
*Flashback over*

Went to the basement to get Angel he was still unconscious from the beating so took that time to fly him to London and drop him off to his dad. After all this is only the beginning.

That is Angel above