London

Even with me here Blake hasn't come out of his room. Angel has been ignoring me. Its not my fault i was gone two months with y'all thinking i'm dead. I'm seating in class while the teacher teaches and booyyy i'm bored.

"London can you answer the question?"

I look up at him a give him a little grin then say "No" He frowns.

"Why not?"

"Because im stupid."

"Anyone who thinks she's stupid stand up."Nobody stands.

"Im sure there are some stupid students out there."

I then stand up."Oh so you still think your stupid London."

"Huh, oh no i just felt bad cause you know yours standing alone." What? I did feel bad.

"Thats so mean." I just shrug."

My final class here i come.When i walk in im greeted with the one and only person i hate.

"Helloooo."

"Hey." I was actually happy because matt ana and i shared this class.

"I was wondering when did you get back."

"What?" I was seriously confused.

"Oh you know on your little vacation." I was getting seriously annoyed and it wasn't even with the question. Her voice makes you want to kill her. 

"Could you stop talking thx." I went to sit down. A few minutes later her minions came over messing with me.

"Omg can y'all stop talking. Ya voices sounds like mice that are dying." Matthew gets annoyed easily and its not pretty when you don't listen if he say stop. He maybe gay but boy he's built like the boys and doesn't even sound gay.

They ignored him and kept going. Now i was getting annoyed.

"You know your an ugly fat bitch you should even exist."And that did it because i knew the nice me switch to the horrible me. Both Ana and Matt said "Mazzzee. You did it now."

I took her buy the hair and threw her on the table making it break. I punched and punched until i saw blood. She tried fighting which i learned i liked when i was sent on jobs.I liked when they tried fighting it just made me want to hurt them more. I took her and threw her against the the wall. I looked at the other girl and she ran but the the witch showed angry. This was gonna be fun.

She  swung at me and missed. Pathetic i thought. I was seeing red. I heard Ana yell stop bit i didn't i threw her threw the window. Then left the class room.

I finally come down and was okay.I was harsh i know but they but me threw hell they deserve it. Even if they didn't.

The police arrived asking-all these questions.

"Where do you live?"

"With my parents duh."

"Okay where do your parents live?"

"With me"

"Where do you all live?" Was he stupid or sum.

"Together."

"Where's your house?!" He was getting frustrated. Nice

"Next to my neighbors house."

"Where's your neighbors house? You now what i don't give a damn anymore."

"I was gonna tell you."

"Wait really." I nod. "Where?"

"I mean you probably won't believe me."

"I will tell me!"

"Next to my house" Sucker.

"Ffs why you so difficult."I just laughed and
walked away. That was fun while it lasted. And like i said i changed and it wasn't a good one

If y'all noticed that was from tik tok. I was watching it earlier and it came to my head.