London

I can't open my eyes i heard everything the boys said and all i wanted to do was pull them into my arms and hold them and never let go.

"Hey London um it's Angel. Which you probably knew with my voice and all. I just wanted to say that its been 10 days and you still haven't woken up."

10 days i didn't even know that i wonder what has happened in the last 10 days. "The boys miss you." There was a pause,"I miss you" he said lowly.

Maybe he didn't want me to hear him but im so happy i did even if i can't tell him that.
"Look i know its been a while sense we talked and i might have blown up in your face but i just want you to know im sorry. Its juts most girls i've meet only came in and raped me because they could im broken and angry at everything, but you seem to make me smile every time i think about you. I don't know this feeling and maybe when you wake up we could be friends and see where it leads us yea."

I was happy and kinda sad at the same time. Happy he kinda told me something that was probably hard for him to say and upset that he wanted to be friends first. I'll take what i can get though.

"I have to go talk to you soon luv."

Blade pov...
I was going to visit London today because its been a while. As i walk to her room i heard Angels voice.He told her he was sorry he also told her he was raped which i was furious about but I'll let it slide. Just for a few hours of course.

"Did you hear that."

He knew i was there? "Uh of course not i was um. Oh fuck it yeah i heard."

"Yes i knew you was there and also don't try lying again, you suck at it."

Aren't you gonna yell at me or something, i mean i may hit you in your throat but."

He laughed and said "No." He walks away but said "Just dont burn the world down, okay."

I chuckled a little, Im wouldn't burn the world down. The fuck i'll burn the universe and what's every in that down. Ha! World down has he meet me.