London

When i woke up Angel was nowhere in sight so i went to my room to get dress.I sleep really good with him if only his brothers where there. They do something to me ,to my mind,to my body, i wonder if i have the same affection on them.Getting them off my mind, i went down stairs and by the looks of it no one is home. I walked over to the table to see a note."We left to work we'll see you later beautiful,these are keys to one of the cars for you to go to school." signed Blake. I picked up the keys to an EH3688 Lamborghini Aventador Tron Modified Customized Car 12x18 inch Poster Print Frameless Art Gift 30.5 x 46 cm.

I was lost of words not only was it a Lamborghini but in my favorite color

I was lost of words not only was it a Lamborghini but in my favorite color.Can these boys get anymore perfect?

At school...
As i walked into school i could feel a glare on me not saying it wasn't annoying as fuck but it was.I turned to see Madison aka witch bitch glaring at me. She walked over and i tried to hurry to get everything but got stopped by one of her minions."Just because you have there protection and may even be fucking them doesnt mean i won't beat your ass.They belong to me they are mine and i will have them one way or another they were promised to me and i won't let you take them." She walked off with a smirk and honestly it was scary.

Back at home...
The boys were there except Charlie.Angel was just sitting and in his own world, while Blake is playing video games like he's 12 and Blade seems to be pissed off about something. I wanted to avoid all of that so i snuck up stairs to relax i didn't feel like doing anything but just relaxing. As i was about to close my eyes Blake comes in starring at me."You didn't say hey when you came in,why?" I didn't answer i wasn't going to i know its rude but i didn't feel like doing anything so i just put the cover over my head and waited until he left. He stood there for about an hour but eventually left.
After my little nap i walked downstairs but stopped when i heard voices."Did we do something i mean yeah we've been busy but she is avoiding and ignoring us." Blake said in a worrying tone."Do you think she list feelings for us,maybe we should take her out on a date or something."A date would actually be nice i mean i know i said yes to being theirs and their little but i would live a date. "Yea maybe we should i'll plan it and see what happens." Blake looked excited Blade didn't show emotion but i knew he was happy then i looked at Angel to see sadness and that bothered me.I was determined to find out what was wrong i just had to know i have to help him even if its the last thing i do.