Blade

I went inside her room and let me tell you it stinks in here. I mean it smells like death and piss with a hit of shit. Who the fuck wants to sit here and smell this.

But enough about this nasty ass room. So i'm just starring at babygirl and thinking she's been in a coma for a while now. The docs said she should be up soon, my question is how long is soon.

"Ring" i jumped at the sound. I stepped out the room and picked up the phone. "Hello who is this." No one answer. The fuck ooo i swear sometimes i hate people. If you say "hate is a strong word." I say "and you think i give two shits about it being a strong word."

"Beeeeeeeeeeeep" (yall i don't know how the little machines sounds like when someone heart is slowing down so don't judge)

"The hell" I go inside the room to look and see that her hearts slowing down. "HELP COME HELP HER!!!!" Doctors came rushing some pulling me out i wanted to punch him but my body was in shock.

I called everyone and they came rushing in. "Where is she!!" I didn't say anything. "Blade fucking answer me." I didn't move or anything.

The doctor came out, "Im sorry to inform you this but she's gone." I lost her ,I lost the one person they could make me smile in a heartbeat, who made me laugh when she pouted. I lost her.

"Your lying!!She's not dead!" Blake was red and i knew that wasn't good. Charlie was crying ,which i was happy about i can't cry i don't know how,Blake is to mad to cry so he's doing it for us. Angel on the other hand he's well lets just say the poor wall is dead too.

I know this is a bad time but what's up with us taking our anger out on the walls instead of a person and i'm related to them. Lies. Anyway back to it.

When we went home after 3 hours of cursing everybody out. We all went our separate ways. "Ring"

"Hello"

"Oh hello this is Blade isn't it."

"Yeah why"

"Well i heard that your little princess is dead"

"Who the fuck is this." I'm angry it just happened , how does he know this.Will he die when i find him well... duh.

"Lets just say we'll meet very soon. We all know you're going soft and trust me, with her dead you'll be broken " He hangs up on me... ME. I swear people think i'm going soft but ohhhh how they are wrong this isn't nothing. If they think her death has broken me i should laugh.

No her death made me angrier and made me want to find the person who did this and break every bone in his body cut him to pieces then feed his remaining to a shark also to keep a bone or two as a souvenir. On top of that they most don't know the last death of someone i cared about ended with... well a lot of people dying.

I'm good a threatening people hell it's funny and fun. I love killing.

London never made me soft when i was always around her i loved it but i still had my guard up, with my life style you have to. I enjoyed my time with her always will. I love her and no one can compare or compete with her.

I know y'all read them mafia books where big bad mafia falls in love and turns a little soft because of it and lets their guard down and BAM!! Something bad happens.

Nah this is a story where i kill and enjoy it and won't let anything down not even for her. Call me a rude asshole whose a monster. I'll only agree with ya. Because its who i am its who i'll always be. If you can't accept it fuck ya.

She's gone. She's not coming back. Maybe i deserve this but they don't. I miss her. I feel like part of me is gone yet still there. Some sweat came from my eyes. Then more and more came. Those bitches will die for what they did. And trust readers aka nosey people. No one kills the main character and gets away with it.

What yall think of this chapter?

Is LONDON real dead?