My fault

*London pov*

So i'm at home and thinking, why in the fuck is the boys ignoring each other right. Okay so i know i was "dead" for two months but the fuck up with them. So guess what? (What?) Okay i know you the author but damn. (Shut up and tell us.) Fine, our ass about to find out what happened between them. (Ooohhh well i already know) Duh now go away.

"BOOOYYYYYYSSS!!!!!"

They big asses came running down the stairs. "What happened?"

"Oh nothing just need to talk to all of you."

"You too angel sit yo build like a tree ass down." Okay i know Angel has only been a sweet heart to me but he's ignoring me sense i got back soooo.

"So what happened between y'all?"

"I told you she was gonna ask?" Charlie said

"Shut up Charlie we know you said it."

"You shut up Blake. Why you even here, shouldn't you be in your room crying like a little bitch."

"Fuck you Charlie. At least i let my feelings out all you wanted to do was play 'keep together' and hide your fucking feelings. I let mine out."

"You stayed in your fucking room for two months straight. You a bitch and need to man up so what if she died she here how isn't she."

"Yes maybe so but we can't pretend like she wasn't gone for 2 months leaving us to think she was dead!! She had a fucking phone she could have contacted us but instead she didn't. She let us think that she died, no heads up or anything so what huh. I cried and i punched holes in my wall because i thought i lost the love of my life. Unlike you Charlie we didn't bottle up our feelings and tried to make it go away. WE FUCKING CRIED!!WE CRIED UNTIL OUR EYES HURT!!"

Okay i did do that i take the blame for all of that but in my defense i thought they knew i was kidnapped.

"Look guys i'm sorry i'll admit i could have borrowed a phone and called y'all." I hade the right to make calls and go out anytime i wanted. He didn't care. And the fucked up part is i was thinking about not calling them at all just staying away from them forever .

"Thats all you have to say Lon. Damn baby girl thought you would have had a little more than that but guess not."

I didn't have more i could explain why i didn't.

"You want to know what happened to us babygirl?" I nod

"Blake didn't leave his room for 2 months as you know not only because you were gone but because he got a text saying you left us. Angel has been ignoring you because you can't talk to him straight up. For fuck sake he told you how he feels and you didn't find him when you came back to tell him how you feel.

Charlie well he has been trying to "keep everyone together," when really he was taking us to fast. So we started ignoring each other avoiding." I wanted to cry but it'll show weakness. I'm at fault because i was being stupid. He bought me the phone i should have used it i should have called, i should have let them know even if they didn't know i was kidnapped.

"What about you Blade?"

"Me well i was burying myself in work."

"Nope blade tell her what really happened?"

"What does he mean?"

"I tried to killed myself because of you."

"What because i died?"

"At first yeah but then i got a video of you saying while you were "dead" that you missed them but not me. That you hoped to never see me again. That you hoped i died before you got back." With that he walks away.

The fucked up thing is... i did say that and i didn't regret it until now.

Okay so i might use there names but just know Blade says babygirl or mia regina (my queen) Blake says princess. Charlie says in the future his killer and Angel says mia amore i know simple. But im not gonna really put said blake or some shit so keep in mind that those names are what they use when talking to Lon.

Anyway the chapter was was horrible.

Blade: Why do you write. You suck she said she wished i died.

Oh um-

Shut up

But i want you to know that-

You hate me and wish i was dead too

what nnoooo i love you

Lies you tellin thats why you ugly as hell

Blade your a moron

London If you gonna be a smartass you first how to be smart. But rn your just an ass.

I- Your so fucking mean to me

Call me daddy and i wont be.

(And that is the end of the chapter)