Am I dead? part 2

Narrator speaking...welcome back to my story....I'm going to make a long chapter for once,hope you enjoy :D oh also I'm not going to describe every character appearance so Thale the upper image as a model!
------------------------------------------------------------

It was Three in the morning it was late but Michael couldn't sleep, while he kept thinking after several coffees about how the job would be, or what was that words were or even those questions...

As the night passed by he finally fell asleep (cool transition to his dream)

Michael's Pov:

W-where am I?...as I look aroun all I see is an empty room full of toys with one big bed in the middle,a closet and two doors each one on one side of the room...this seems odly familiar...I need to know what is this place I say to myself befor going outside of the room with a flashlight and shaking in fear

This...this can't be real...this is my parents house! I say shaking,but before I could even move something grabbed my arm and pulled me to another room, I screamed from the top of my lungs to he let off but that thing wouldn't stop...that thing just kept laughing untill we arrived to an illuminated room...

It was decorated for some sort of birthday and as I turned to look to what dragged me here I went pale...it was me but how?! It even looks younger...OH WAIT IM STARTING TO REMEMBER!!

I saw my old gone friends,I tried reasoning with them but they just laughed at me...and then we arrived at the last place I would want to be...the stage....

I saw that dammed springbonie and that horrible big golden Bear...I was getting closer and closer crying and trying to fight them off but it was no use...

They lifted me off the ground and brought me close to Fredbear's head when suddenly the gears turned in a single instant and his mouth closed... crushing my head...and suddently

...*Beep*BEEP*BEEP*...

I wake up with tears and a ringing in my ears as soon as I calmed myself from the shock I checked my body on the mirror making sure I was fine,and yes I was but how? It felt too real...so that's what he felt...I think I should go to his grave to put some flowers...but not today.

As I changed clothes and walked through the door I realized that I don't know jack shit about the job I just signed to so I returned back in to search for some info about the place...

As I looked all the information available I noticed that yes they have some humanoid robots so that's one doubt...but...there are three people missing...that concerned me a bit but I couldn't ressing now I must work for 2 weeks...god damnit I sighed and continued reading...

As I continued searching I took a look at the clock and I realized that it was time

I then took my things,a nice coffe,a flashlight and a tazer just in case it would get dangerous

I drove to the pizzeria it was already late...I think Im not late again I walked through the door it was all pitch black so I turned on my flashlight and went to my work place

It was a somewhat big office with a desk whit a laptop and a small fan next to it was a tape with a note that said "play me: important"

I grabbed it a played it in the tape recorder and the a familiar voice spoke
It was my boss and she said the following

"Hey there congratulations on getting the job if your listening to this it might mean that your pretty much alive so let's keep going...there are two doors one on each side with a big red button next to them that says "close" I guess I don't have to explain what does that button does right? If you hear something out of that office I encourage you to check it out with a flashlight or something I don't know...oh! I almost forgot,as you know this place is famous because of our robots or animatronics there are four of them...
Baby or Circus baby is our main robot and the face of this place she is well...how to say it in some sort of summary...oh yeah let's say she likes to "play"a lot...
Next is Ballora,she is a good friend of baby so you will usually see them together she is I guess blind but her hearing sense is on another level so be careful with that.
There is also another two,
Fun time Freddy and Fun time Foxy but just call them freddy and Foxy...
Foxy is very sensitive with light and is someone that won't trust someone easily so beware of that...
And last but not least Freddy she is very energetic so as long as you keep her out of the office you will be okay and with that we reach the end of this tape good luck...beep"

Ok that was a long tape I say to myself looking at the clock it's already 2a.m...

"Yeah that was indeed a long tape"a voice sweet voice says from the dark corridor

My instincts went berserk and closed the door before I could even realize what was happening,after that I realized that It might be another employee so I opened the door and sayd sorry but when I flashed my flashlight at her I went pale...two red pigtails,a pair of red cheeks and the tip of her nose also red wearing a skirt with a red top...it matches the description gaved by boss...it's 100% Baby or someone is pulling his biggest prank on me...for my misfortune it was the first option...

"Hey there night guard~"she said in a seductive voice as she stepped

My body wouldn't move so instead I screamed,S-Stay away! God dammit I can't move!move!!

"Gosh relax I don't bite,unless you want me to~"she said bitting her lip a little

My mind was in chaos,I could move or defend myself and she was getting closer my mind went blank and then...

"You can do it...I believe in you" a very familiar voice resonated in my head

I got up in an instant I could see a look of shock in Baby's face,I decided to grab my tazer and point it at her while backing off to the corridor,I looked if there would be more of this robots on the corridor,all clear I ran as fast as I could down the corridor

"Wait!!I don't think you know where your going!"she sounded worried but I didn't listen an kept running

I checked the clock at the main area while I was hiding under a table It was 5a.m,Yes! I said to myself,its almost time to get out!

"Night guard? Where are you? I think you misunderstood something!" She said while searching in the main area...

She almost found me twice so I need to be careful,but then

*Beep Beep Beep*

I sprinted the shit out of there leaving even my favourite mug there (we will alway remember you muggi ;-;)I ran through the door and breathed deeply...

After that I went to my car and drove home, something doesn't add up I think she said something about a "missing piece"or "I can't loose you", that gave me chills but I soon forgot it and layed on my bed tired waiting to fall asleep...