Void

(this chapter contains Gore and other types of violence, and now enjoy)

Enard's Pov:

We were almost leaving the building before a hand reacher for our shoulder and then a feminine voice spoke,she seemed concerned...

We turned slowly to see who it was...dammit it was "boss"

"Michael?...what are you doing here so late at night?"

Uhh...(dammit dammit dammit!) Girls what do we say?! They said to themselves

F.Foxy:can't we kill her and just go?!

C.Baby:NO! no more...not after Michael...

F.Foxy:then do you have any other ideas???

Ballora:Girls,calm down...we should just stay silent and ignore her...

F.Foxy:That would be too suspicious!

F.Freddy:ok I think I got it!

Others:what is it?

F.Freddy: just let me handle it

"Michael? Are you there?,she said as she waved her hand in their face"

Enard:YEAH,*ehem*I mean yeah...w- I was just putting some extra hours...haha...they said as an awkward laugh came off them

"Ok...glad your ok...well I was about to close so you should go home already and rest"

Enard:*said nothing and just went through the main door speed-walking*

"Oh ok then...bye I guess,she said after sighing..."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Enard Pov:

We were in the street! We could feel the sense of freedom but we couldnt stay out for too long...people would see it strange if a man in his working uniform stood on the streets all night we were lucky enough to find in one of Michael's pockets his wallet...

Enard: So his name was Michael...Afton? Why does it seems so familiar...Girls?

Ballora:I just have a weird feeling about it....

F.Foxy: something doesn't add up...

C.Baby:...why don't we find his home first and after that we think about it?

We looked his direction and found his home, a little flat in a old building...it seemed as it would fall off any moment...

We entered the appartment and saw a mess of a place,it was full of papers covering the walls,ground,and his bed...did someone broke in?

Well it doesn't matter,now that we have our "home" we can begin planning the next steps on our plan...
(One week passed by,rotting Michael's corpse making it turn a fading purple)

(But someone won't leave it this way for too long)

-------------------------------------------------------------
...

...

Michael's Pov:

...huh...w-whe-where am I...?...oh right I died...can't believe that they fooled me so easily...it's strange,I'm dead but even here I can cry...

...

So what now? Do I have to wait for the devil or wh-,right as he was about to finish that line a bright flash enveloped the whole place,fading little by little only to left some type of glass wall...