Fresh start

(Michael's Pov:)

.

.

.

I don't know how much time has passed but I know one thing for certain...If I keep sleeping I will be crushed to death!

*My eyes widened as I saw all the girls sleeping on top of me*

They sure look cute and comfortable but...at this rate I'm gonna die again!

*I tried twitching as I made my way off but Bonnie Moved clinging to me even closer*

God dammit! So close! *I inspected the room to see if there were something I could use...only to see CB sitting next to me looking Extremely jealous*

CB:having fun, dear? *She spoke with an irritated voice*

Michael:Not quite so...I'm kinda...getting crushed to death here could you please lend me a hand...? *I say smiling akwardly by the situation*

CB:oh? And then what do I get in exchange? *She just gave me a sassy look*

I'm running out of options...anything will do!

Michael:A-anything you like just, help me!

CB:that's a deal! *She approached me with a smile and just picked me up*

Woah! These girls are crazy strong! Better to not make them mad again...

*The whole crew began to wake up looking tired, they yawned and stretched out when suddenly...they realised soemone was missing...*

Oh god... *The girls quickly surrounded me and grabbed me by my arm and legs*

Michael:G-girls!? *I say frightened*

*They all look angrily at each other starting to fight over me*

Bonnie:Leave him alone! He's mine!

Chica:back off you horny demon!

*I felt the cold iron of Foxy's hook piercing my boxers*

Foxy: ya' better leave he's MY man!

*Freddy looked annoyed by the situation but she clinging to me as well As CB*

Freddy:I have an idea! *She said with a serious voice*

*The girls just turned they're heads to hear what she had to say...*

Freddy: How about we set a schedule? Then all of us can have him fully for a day!

Michael: can I...refuse...?* I smiled at them with a bit of fear*

All of them: NO!!!

*They looked at each other then quickly discussed each ones time with Michael just to get picked up off the ground by Bonnie*

Bonnie:Lucky me! I get to go first! *She looked overjoyed as she gave little jumps*

*Chica got her hands on her hair as she got annoyed by her luck as Foxy and Freddy sighed*

Freddy: guess you got lucky Bonnie, but remember,only one day!

*Bonnie looked at me with a Yandere-like look and said-*

Bonnie: don't worry...I'll make sure to take good care of him...

Michael: *I started sweating a bit* Good god have mercy upon me...

Just as I said that Bonnie sprinted out of the room with me on her shoulder, I tried clinging into the door but there was no use...