putting the plan into action Part:2

--1 A.M--

Michael's pov:

...I've overslept again?I brought my hand to my face,and when I opened my eyes I could see two yellow eyes glowing in the dark of my room

God dammit CB,You almost scared me to death!(again)

CB:*jiggle*sorry darling you had such a cute face when you were asleep that I couldn't help myself~

I blushed a little and finally got out of bed

Well let's get this started shall we?

After checking the whole plan over again we were ready,the sun were no More and it was cloudy,perfect!

We had to go through the sewers,after that I had to put on CB'suit...

CB:*moan*

Could you please! Stop making those sounds!my face was bitter red

CB:*jiggle*oh come on I'm just teasing you a bit~

I grunted in resignation and trying to hide my face....

(Time skip 3 min)

Ugh this is extremely tight I can barely breathe...oh right I don't need to anymore haha...ha...dammit

CB:don't move so much it tickles*laughing*

Then don't make It so complicated!...

It felt weird not having the control of my body again even though I was in the suit it seemed as she was controling me instead...

CB:it doesn't seem like anyone is in the suit! Why didn't you became a mechanic?

I...it doesn't matter let's head out

We were finally out,right in the alley next to the pizzeria and it seemed like there won't be any people around for a while or so I thought...

When we were heading towards de back entrance a woman appeared trough the emergency exit door,she had long red hair and seemed kind of exhausted,but looking closer...a security badge? Dammit!...
...we inmetly hided behind a trash container and we pretended to be inactive...

The mysterious woman pulled out a lighter and a cigarette as she was about to light the cigarette she finally noticed us and suddenly stopped...her mouth wide open in disbelief and then...

*BAAM*

She ran back in screaming

?:Boss!! Boss!!! You need to see this!!!

We were shocked as well all happened so suddenly...

CB:dammit someone caught us we should leave!

...no...wait this could be helpful!

The mysterious woman brought non other than my old Boss!!

'its a relief that she was fine after what happened in circus baby pizza world...'

She had the same reaction seeing us,she even looked happy...

Boss:finally,after all these weeks it seems like something Is going to go right for once!

Boss:hurry Anna bring something to move it!

Anna:...Kay...

(Time skip 5 min)

We were in...no the way I wanted but... anyways...we were in some sort of workshop...filled with boxes and boxes of strange robotic pieces, blueprints, and tools...