☆•°Only one°•☆

Thanks a lot for the request, I hope you enjoy it ♡

⚠️Angst
🔮Fluff
🔮{21.08.2021}
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

Jisung was sitting in the middle between Minho and Changbin, the three boys doing a vlive as they sat infront of the camera.

The boys were having a conversation and chatting with stays, laughing and giggling with oneanother.

All three were holding their phones in their hands, but only Changbin was reading the chat at the moment, feeling a little bothered.

Minho and Jisung were making jokes and laughing. The olders arm wrapping itself around the youngers shoulder, pulling him closer and ruffling his hair with his other hand.

"Guys, Jisung thinks he's funny but he actually isn't"

The boy gave the alpha a big playful glare "Yeah right, why did you laugh then?"

Minho just chuckled and ruffled Jisungs hair again, making it fall onto his eyes as he pulled him even closer, practically squishing him again himself.

"I never laughed, dunno what you were talking about" he said, Jisung struggling to breath.

"H-hyung, n-need air"

The older chuckled again and let go of the boy, watching him gasp to get some air into his lungs.

"This is why I love Jisung" he laughed, giving the youngers shoulder a hard punch, making him wince in pain and glare at him.

Meanwhile was Changbin just sitting on the side and watching them, simultaneously reading the comments, feeling his heart clench in his chest.

Stays were commenting all about Minsung and their interaction. How they looked so cute together. How they seemed to actually be together and almost like soulmates.

The way they would tease each other and make each other laugh, like there was no one in the room except for them.

He saw a few comments saying that he should just leave the room and let minsung have the spot light, instead of sitting on the side and not do anything.

The omega almost felt himself tear up. He hated this. It was always about minsung. Always about how good Jisung looked next to Minho. How well they fit together.

And Minho would always go with it, like he wanted everyone to talk about him and Jisung.

Like he actually wanted to be with him.