☆•°Matchmaker Babies°•☆

Spoiler: Lots of fluff♡☆°•○•●•°○●•°☆

☆°•○•●•°○●•°☆

"That's unfair! I want mine too!" Changbin pouted as he watched Jisung play around with his skzoo friend Quokka.

It was a small animal, furry and fluffy, about as big as a cat and it belonged to Jisung like his bones and organs. Everything about it was adorable. The way it walked on its own two little feet or it's expressions and words. Everything about it was sweet like sugar.

The way they talked was like a toddler who had just learned how to properly form sensetences. They eat everything humans do too, which makes taking care of them a little more easier.

Many describe having gotten their skzzoo as the happiest thing that had ever happened to them.

That was how things went in their world. You'll get your companion under two conditions: Be at least 20 years old and find true peace within yourself and the people around you.

Changbin was definitely over 20 years old, 23 to be persize. No one knew why you had to at least be 20 years old, however many speculate that it's simply so the person is old and mature enough to take care of the little animal. That was the rule of the universe. Their universe.

True peace. That's what Changbin struggled with.

He thought he had it. But apparently he didn't and that made no sense to him.

He was happy, living with the 7 friends he never could've imagined he deserved. He appreciated them and always showed them gratitude.

He worked his dream job as a vet, specializing in skzoos. He had enough money, being financially very stable.

His parents are alive and healthy, proud of the person their son had become. He never fought with anyone, doesn't have any enemies. He liked and was liked by everyone, enjoying life each and everyday. Every second of it.

However, it seemed like he still hadn't found his peace, which simply didn't make sense. How less problematic of a life was he supposed to have until be could finally get his own skzoo?

"Aghh!" The three of them suddenly heard. Jisung, Quokka and Changbin abruptly turning their head into the direction of the sound.

It was a loud yell from Minho, followed by a very noticeable thud.

"Is he okay?" The younger of the two spoke up, looking at the other with concerned eyes. Quokka had curled up in his arms, looking up at him with glassy eyes. It hated sudden loud sounds and noises.

"It's okay Q, Minho hyung will be fine"

Changbin cooed at them, finding that nickname for the animal more than just adorable. He really wanted his own.

"I don't know" He answered the younger boys question "Let's go check"

The two of them stood up and hurried to the olders room, Jisung carrying Quokka like a baby in his arms in the meantime.